Thread: Bodyfat loss

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Bodyfat loss

What can I expect...I stand at 6' 260lbs, probably close to 18% bf.....I am on a 12-16 week pre-show style diet....

basically 20 eggs, 4 cans of tuna, 16-24g chicken, 2 servings of cream of rice, 12oz yams every day split among 6 meals. Cheat days are not an option.

I am doing 45 days of T3 maxing at about 150mg per day. I will also be running DNP at 400 (maybe 600)mg a day for 14 days.

Cardio is at 45-60mins in the morning, 30-45 postworkout.

My goal is 6-8%bf.....is 10% bf loss feasible in 16 weeks with these conditions? And will 500mg of TestE and glutamine supplementation be enough to cope with the catabolic conditions??

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1) Center the carbs you ingest around your workout activity

2) Lose the cardio after weights, you can take care of cardio apart from the anabolism period you wish to have as well

3) Cardio can be increased to two-a-day's if/when progress stalls, and you want to do that on days you DO NOT weight train.

~SC~

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Swole. I will drop the post workout cardio until I see progress slowing. I will also center my carbs around my workout activities. 3 servings, 1 in the morning meal, 1 before and 1 after my workout.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Pls keep us posted about your progress. I am intersted in hearing about your success of DNP , post T3 and overall outcome. I will be hitting up the T3, after a 60 day T3 run around Feb. Good luck.

Thread Information