eggplant is offline Member

diet..and timeframe..

on 'average', how long does it take for a person to get cut up on a ckd? or anyone on this forum who tried ckd? how long did it take to get u all shredded? i was wondering if its ok to do a ckd frm 25th dec2003 to april 2004? is this timeframe too long? one more question..comparing a ckd wif a traditional cutting diet,(low carbs high protein)..how much different does this 2 diets make?(as in a ckd might lead to fat loss faster?) any inputs will be greatly greatly appreciated..
    Last edited by eggplant; 12-10-2003 at 09:57 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This is a very open ended question, as some will only need to diet for 2-3 weeks, some 2-3 years.

Myself, I am NOT a fan of CKD's. They were a great beginning to what should be many years ago, but as time and experience build up, there truly evolve much better ways at attacking fitness oriented goals.

~SC~

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    on 'average', how long does it take for a person to get cut up on a ckd? or anyone on this forum who tried ckd? how long did it take to get u all shredded? i was wondering if its ok to do a ckd frm 25th dec2003 to april 2004? is this timeframe too long? one more question..comparing a ckd wif a traditional cutting diet,(low carbs high protein)..how much different does this 2 diets make?(as in a ckd might lead to fat loss faster?) any inputs will be greatly greatly appreciated..
    you should go on the swolegenix program, thats what im gonna do next month

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desiel03
    you should go on the swolegenix program, thats what im gonna do next month
    i second that....i know a good amount about dieting, but still arent achieving the results i want....im taking the money that i was gonna use for a steroid cycle and put it to better use with Swole Genix

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Ran a ckd diet before and it made me skinny, flat, and miserable. To get "shredded" and not just "thin," your body needs carbs, not only for glycogen replinshment but just as important as food for the brain.

Dropping carbs is not the whey to cut up IMO. The amount of carbs you consume in combo with the kind of carbs and the time you utilize them is what makes the real difference bet/ cutting up (fat not muscle loss) and losing weight.

~US~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Correct!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

eggplant is offline Member
    erm..swolegenix,any link or info on it i can get here?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

Thread Information