bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

Dieter's Multi Vitamin

Whats up boys,
    Just wondering what brand of multi vitamins you dieter people use...are there any out there with good bioavailability. As i'm cutting down i find that i am not doing too well in the vitamin area and would like to buy a multi that actually gets absorbed into the body. Thanks a million

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Most multi's don't absorb well at all. You end up pissing most of them out. I personally don't take them, as of right now I've never felt them necessary, most Whey proteins have a plethora of BCAA and vits. However, if you were to take one, (and it can't hurt), go with something that is time released.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Crush the tablet before you ingest it.

~SC~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Crush the tablet before you ingest it.

~SC~
    That is an interesting strategy. I doubt it can hurt. On that same idea, I have found vitamins in Germany that disolve in water. They sort of taste like Kool Aid. Since they are not really high potency I take a hight potence multi like the GNC -Mega Man vitamin. Maybe I start crushing it.

If you take more than one vitamin as I do, you want to make sure that you are not getting too much Vitamin A or D, either of which you can OD on.

cjp85 is offline Member
    GNC Mega-Men is pretty good. And I thought that the reason you piss out vitamins is because you body uses all that it can absorb? Am I wrong? But anyway, never take Mega-Men on an empty stomach, that will fu(k you up

Thread Information