Thread: cheat foods

will86 is offline Banned

cheat foods

Hey i'm not all into cheat foods, but i hear its good to have a cheat meal once a week since it offsets your metabolism so what are some cheat foods that yo uusually guys eat that are not filled with nasty shi t?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Sweet potatoe casserole with marshmellows on top from Boston Market. Don't get me anywhere close to that stuff...I'm dangerous!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Whatever I want.

6 days of handlin' biz = one day of vacation from that biz.

~SC~

will86 is offline Banned
    hey swole, knowing that you're a person who's very knowledgable and without a doubt, buff what would you eat on a regular cheat day and do you eat your meals around the same time you would eat your meals on regular days? Also do you do cardio the next morning?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Instead of milking swole for every specific question under the sun, pony up the money for an online consultation.

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    I would kinda' be interested to see what Swole would eat for a cheat meal. It's probably like a Saltine w/ dextrose or maybe an elephant shaped animal cracker. LOL ;-)

will86 is offline Banned
    I just took a walk around the neigborhood adn went inside the local genovese, now Eckerd, and was reading some muscle mags and after i was doen with that, i started to walk down the supplemnt aisle and stumbled upon varous protein bars like detour, carb solutions, and Met-Rx. Now i'm thinking, should i binge on these tasty things on cheat day or should i just think like a fat ass and get a dozen donuts from dunkin donuts or maybe even a whole pizza pie. I don't know what to do and would like some input on what you guys think about what i want on a cheat day.

EDIT- Also, does chewing gum caue insulin spikes? Like winterfresh, juicy fruit, etc?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I eat whatever I want all day, but I usually get so grossed out from the first batch of junk, that I go mostly clean the rest of the day. I do cardio the next day most of the time, yes, but if I'm on vacation and in Vegas, I'll be at the crap table with another black russian.

~SC~

Thread Information