Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Can Subway be included?

Hello All,

I was just wondering if any of you guys include Subway in any of your AS diets. I'm currently in the beginning of my cycle. Because of my busy work schedule, I can't eat every two to three hours. I do however have a "Subway" next door to my job. I eat there around 4 times a day. Everything I eat there is clean and healthy. It seems to work well for me. Do any of you guys include subway in your diets?
    I'm telling you guys, the Chicken Breast footlong w/ the sweet onion sauce is awsome. 50grams protein, 64grams carbs, 10grams fat.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Only if bulking or cheating.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    wow..........i think eating out anywhere 4 times a day, everyday can not be considered part of a diet........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Subway 4 times per day?

LMFAO....................Phuckin' Jared's @$$ don't even eat there that much, and he's their poster boy.

Tubway is never on my list, only for cheat days.

~SC~

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    ugh..subway the diet for fat people who want to be fat and skinny.

Busy? cook once a week. Keep it in baggies and eat your chicken cold if ya need to. I've found that if I don't make it..it probably isn't what I need to be eating.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    thats alot of carbs hope your bulking! im a firm believer in dirty diets for bulking if you have a problem gaining mass other than that no good.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needles33
    Hello All,

I was just wondering if any of you guys include Subway in any of your AS diets. I'm currently in the beginning of my cycle. Because of my busy work schedule, I can't eat every two to three hours. I do however have a "Subway" next door to my job. I eat there around 4 times a day. Everything I eat there is clean and healthy. It seems to work well for me. Do any of you guys include subway in your diets?
    I'm telling you guys, the Chicken Breast footlong w/ the sweet onion sauce is awsome. 50grams protein, 64grams carbs, 10grams fat.
    Errrrrr, NO. Maybe I'll try it next week.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    hell even on a cheat day i can think of 100 better deli's to hit up then scumway....their meats are of the lower end of the quality scale anyway.

IronAdam is offline Member
    It's expensive too. 4 foot longs X 7 bucks = 28 bucks a day on subway.

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    Bismillah
    I used to work there. (Forgive me but I needed money.) I'll tell you that everyone is right on, especially about the meat. If you saw it coming out of the packages, you would probably not eat there anymore. I do not know how they got their numbers for the chicken breast but it is not 25 grams per six inch. Use a scale and you would see that it is usually under weight (to up profits) and crappy quality. It looks like real meat's inbred retarded cousin.
    Plus the people who work there are not too clean. I feel weird eating out even at a reputable restaurant let alone at dirty sandwichville.
    Precooked and cold sounds better to me than eating there.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    mu'min used to work is subway#!@#

i used to work in blimpies thus why blimpies > subway..
    but kids do not eat at blimpies, oh the horror..

Thread Information