ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

A few cutting diet related questions

1. Should I try to aviod all the sodium(salt) that I can or is it ok to stay under or at the recommended daily allowence?
    2.Is it ok to drink a isolate/flax shake before bed(which would be 2 hours after my pwo meal of chicken and rice)?
    3.Is it better to have 1 cheat day a week or 1 cheat meal a week?
    4.Is honey an okay sub for dextrose in my pwo shake or should I stick to dextrose?
    5.If I decided to use clenbuterol , how would my diet change or would it stay the same?
    Thanks for answering these questions -D

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS............

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    1. Should I try to aviod all the sodium(salt) that I can or is it ok to stay under or at the recommended daily allowence?

DOESN'T REALLY MATTER UNLESS YOU ARE PRE-CONTEST 1 WEEK OUT, OR PREPPING FOR PICS.

2.Is it ok to drink a isolate/flax shake before bed(which would be 2 hours after my pwo meal of chicken and rice)? DEPENDS ON HOW BIG YOUR CHICK/RICE MEAL IS, IF YOU TOOK R-ALA W/IT, ETC. ACTUALLY IF YOU HAVE TWO PWO MEALS, YOU HAVE SOLID FOOD IN YOU SO THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH. I'D HIT THE HAY A BIT EARLIER, OR PUSH THAT SECOND MEAL BACK A BIT.

3.Is it better to have 1 cheat day a week or 1 cheat meal a week?

AS YOU GET CLOSER TO YOUR GOAL, YOU'LL REDUCE THE AMOUNT YOU CHEAT ON THE FREE DAY EACH WEEK. (IDEALLY)

4.Is honey an okay sub for dextrose in my pwo shake or should I stick to dextrose?

DEXTROSE!!!!

5.If I decided to use clenbuterol , how would my diet change or would it stay the same?

CLEN IS AN AID, MOST FIND IT DOENS'T WORK FOR THEM, DIET WILL BE THE KEY.
    Thanks for answering these questions -D

Thread Information