killerpeaks is offline New Member

favourite mass food

anyone got any fav mass foods such as peanut butter. I am looking to throw in at least 5000 calories a day the easiest way i can. i am just under 200 pounds at 5-6 percent b/f and want to throw on good mass before a show in a few months. I just wanna know what everyone else eats for bulking up. Feel free to name anything.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I eat very nutritious meals all through the day, precise with macros to address my activity both beforehand and afterward. There is no one food, nor one meal, for building mass.

~SC~

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I eat very nutritious meals all through the day, precise with macros to address my activity both beforehand and afterward. There is no one food, nor one meal, for building mass.

~SC~
    Hey Swole
    Could you give some examples of some mass building foods you have? Maybe some of us could get some ideas from you
    Thanks

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    stable foods include lean meats, poultry, fish, turkey, ground beef, and tuna, etc.

Carbs include potatoes, rice, oats, whole wheat pasta, etc.

Other foods in a typical bb'er's diet includes nuts, cottage cheese, natty pb, dextrose, protein powder, eggs, etc.

The list goes on and on...

Yup!!

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    my fav thing when i bulk is 3scoops of protein and 2 scoops of choc. ice cream, mix it up and bam, big ass shake. add some milk if u want. i do

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    there is no difference between bulking and cutting foods, it is just all dependent no how much of it you eat

Well, many will argue (including me of course) that dairy is not a cutting food. Neither is pizza. Even if I ate very little pizza, it's still not a cutting food. If I was allotted 2400 kcals a day to lose fat, and at 1800 kcals a day in just pizza, yeah I'm 600kcals shy of my total, but do you think I'm cutting?
    Even if I create a caloric deficit as such, with this combination of fat/carbs, I'd store a lot of those 1800 kcals as fat. So, if you lose any fat at all, it's going right back on the same exact day.

Sucks huh?

(pizza is only 1 example of a ton of foods that you could use as the "X" in this example)

~SC~

Thread Information