Thread: Cardio 2adays

tatertoos is offline Associate Member

Cardio 2adays

I am losing much fat thanks to an excellent diet hand crafted by Swole. My sickness for wanting to extinguish all the remaining jiggly **** is consuming me. (Still holding on to about 30lbs of unwanted flesh I would estimate.) I want the fat to melt faster, essentially. I am still seeing decent improvement in my physique, weekly, although the scale would not lead me to believe it. ("F" the scale!) Here is what I am thinking...

I already do cardio 7 days a week at 65-75% MHR for 40-45min. prior to eating in AM. Would performing cardio AM and PM be too catabolic to be worth it? (Each session would be 65-75% MHR for 40-45min .) I do want to keep the hard earned lean mass that I already possess.

I was also thinking of adding some shorter high intensity cardio for the 2nd session on non-training days.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm unable to give you consultation advice on the board bruh, as I can't counsel clients here, but you can contact me if you need help. You know where to find me.

However I can tell you that HIIT with what I have/had you doing is going to work against you.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Did Swole's board crash or something?

Nope, my board is all good bro...........

however, I think I understand what you mean.........lol......

~SC~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertoos
    I am losing much fat thanks to an excellent diet hand crafted by Swole. My sickness for wanting to extinguish all the remaining jiggly **** is consuming me. (Still holding on to about 30lbs of unwanted flesh I would estimate.) I want the fat to melt faster, essentially. I am still seeing decent improvement in my physique, weekly, although the scale would not lead me to believe it. ("F" the scale!) Here is what I am thinking...

I already do cardio 7 days a week at 65-75% MHR for 40-45min. prior to eating in AM. Would performing cardio AM and PM be too catabolic to be worth it? (Each session would be 65-75% MHR for 40-45min .) I do want to keep the hard earned lean mass that I already possess.

I was also thinking of adding some shorter high intensity cardio for the 2nd session on non-training days.
    I understand. It sounds like you are working very hard and that you want really fast results. I am the same way. Are you seeing any changes that the scale is not detecting? If not we will have to send a posse after Swole.

From working with him, his changes are there. He's only done my customized program for him for 5 weeks. If his program is in need of a tune up (could very well be), then he'd want to keep his consultation current and have the adjustments made, cardio changes, etc., as I do with all of my clients. My program is not so much fat loss, as it is a body composition change for the better. So, your weight may even INCREASE as it does w/many, but this is due to the gain in lean mass and loss of bodyfat, having muscle weigh more than fat.

He needs to be patient. Results have not stopped, as his consultation expired only a week ago, so progress is still there. When you have more to lose (30lbs. of fat is a good sized amount) you'll have to diet longer than 4 weeks, which was the amount of time he was under my tutelage. In the future he will need adjustments, or the program slows down and results are indicative of that.

So, the only thing being sent to me (regarding your "posse" comment) should be updates/consultation renewal/etc. The tools are there, one must just utilize them and be consistent. When I have only 10-15 lbs. to lose, I diet far more than 4 weeks. Patience, persistence, and accuracy are the keys to success.

~SC~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    From working with him, his changes are there. He's only done my customized program for him for 5 weeks. If his program is in need of a tune up (could very well be), then he'd want to keep his consultation current and have the adjustments made, cardio changes, etc., as I do with all of my clients. My program is not so much fat loss, as it is a body composition change for the better. So, your weight may even INCREASE as it does w/many, but this is due to the gain in lean mass and loss of bodyfat, having muscle weigh more than fat.

He needs to be patient. Results have not stopped, as his consultation expired only a week ago, so progress is still there. When you have more to lose (30lbs. of fat is a good sized amount) you'll have to diet longer than 4 weeks, which was the amount of time he was under my tutelage. In the future he will need adjustments, or the program slows down and results are indicative of that.

So, the only thing being sent to me (regarding your "posse" comment) should be updates/consultation renewal/etc. The tools are there, one must just utilize them and be consistent. When I have only 10-15 lbs. to lose, I diet far more than 4 weeks. Patience, persistence, and accuracy are the keys to success.

~SC~
    I suspected as much. Now for me I would be much happier to lose 2% of body fat and keep my weight the same, rather that losing weight per se.

Thread Information