Thread: enough carbs

BEEF is offline Associate Member

enough carbs

i getting ready to start my next cycle but no sure on the amount of carbs to take in./ my last cycle i just ate everything but i got fat so this cycle i want to bulk up and still burn off this extra fat.i know to do heavy cardio but what would everyone sugg. on the amount of carbs to maintain i should eat around 320 . i just what to eat enough so i want hinder my gains.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    i getting ready to start my next cycle but no sure on the amount of carbs to take in./ my last cycle i just ate everything but i got fat so this cycle i want to bulk up and still burn off this extra fat.i know to do heavy cardio but what would everyone sugg. on the amount of carbs to maintain i should eat around 320 . i just what to eat enough so i want hinder my gains.
    bro, imo have to get that diet in check first, then work on the bulk....take some time off, clean cals+ protein+cardio will do wonders.......for me, there is no magic number of carbs....i eat alot, but alot of clean cals...you have to know your metabolism, and know what you can get away with....check out swolecats diet and many others here too

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U have some freaky "veinage" going on there Asym!!!

Nice!

~SC~

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    bro, imo have to get that diet in check first, then work on the bulk....take some time off, clean cals+ protein+cardio will do wonders.......for me, there is no magic number of carbs....i eat alot, but alot of clean cals...you have to know your metabolism, and know what you can get away with....check out swolecats diet and many others here too
    I found if I cut carbs too much I have a very tough time gaining. I'm trying to consuming vast amounts of oatmeal and baked potato's

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    U have some freaky "veinage" going on there Asym!!!

Nice!

~SC~
    thanks bro, im no where near you swolecat....

It's not about being near anyone, it's about lookin' strong, freaky, and good w/your own body........

You've done that.

Mission accomplished!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It's not about being near anyone, it's about lookin' strong, freaky, and good w/your own body........

You've done that.

Mission accomplished!

~SC~
    Thx again, quite a compliment coming from yourself....you see that thread where Jason is asking for pics to put up on the new website?? Perfect for your pics bro...

We'll see, perhaps I'll send him a few. I take new pics in 3 weeks, so maybe those will have a few to pick from?

Thanks for the suggestion.

~SC~

Thread Information