Thread: Motovation

MCS
    MCS is offline New Member

Motovation

Just curious how everyone stays motovated?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My website, business, who I am, magazine appearances, photo-shoots, updated pictures to submit, possible contests, walking the walk as I like to look the part that preach and I do, etc.

All in all, YOU have to want it. If not, all the other motivational tools are temporary encouragement to better yourself, and that never lasts. It must come from within and continually stay that way. You are either in the game, or on the sidelines in street clothes.

~SC~

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    My website, business, who I am, magazine appearances, photo-shoots, updated pictures to submit, possible contests, walking the walk as I like to look the part that preach and I do, etc.

All in all, YOU have to want it. If not, all the other motivational tools are temporary encouragement to better yourself, and that never lasts. It must come from within and continually stay that way. You are either in the game, or on the sidelines in street clothes.

~SC~
    Nuff said if you ask me. I don't think I can sum it up better then that.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCS
    Just curious how everyone stays motovated?
    on days im too lazy to work out i pop open arnolds book and look at pics or i come here and look at the members section where they have before and afters and i go shi.t i cant wait till i post mine. or just print out pics of people you would like to look like and paste them all over your room/apt... but key thing as sc said you have to want it cause with out your want theres no point in getting out of bed..

hoss827 is offline Banned
    What motivates me....hmm...My future I guess. What I want out of life, the thought of knowing I can eiether make or break myself bit by bit each day, so I work my hardest and do my best.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Just find your goal man and concentrate on it full force. I had the same problem not too long ago, but before I started this last cycle I knew that something had to be done.

killerpeaks is offline New Member
    one word- Pumping Iron
    i watch this movie religiously. Watching those guys work their asses off and loving every minute of it truly inspires me.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I don't think that motivation is something that can be taught. You either have it or you don't.

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    My motivation: Swole (He kicks my ass when I need it, mentally), Arnold, and anyone else doing the good deed to help others who have similar minded goals.
    "KP" Pumping Iron is a good one. Also, daily changes however so slight in my evolving body comp. that I can see in the mirror. GO BUCKEYES! (Sorry for the cheap OH plug)

MCS
    MCS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I don't think that motivation is something that can be taught. You either have it or you don't.

I totally agree, I usually just stick my working out CD because all the songs I put on there pump me up for a work out, and my work out partner makes a huge difference. Im just curios what keeps other people motivated, always looking for ideas

Thread Information