Ethereal is offline New Member

New Diet. Give me your word.

okey want to share the diet im going to use after the new year.. but i want to know what everyone of you think about it. for me, it shold be good to bulk with lean mass, and get some % fat down. its 4 meals and 5 drinks. i know, some of you are going to say bump the meals to at least 5-6 a day and only drink 3 drinks each day.. why should i? protein is protein and carbs is carbs. im drinking a total of 5 drinks a day and 4 of them after my workout within an 2 hours period. i like http://ast-ss.com and they are recommending this.

i havent typed in how much im going to eat in my meals.. but i guess it will be enough.

anyway, the diet is attached below.. and tnx for your post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Diet. Give me your word.-krubba.gif  

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats

my stats is 21yo 6,1" 190lbs

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You're not trying to cut on that plan, are you?

If so, you have lots of work to do........fruit all over, rice cakes, milk, etc................ughhhhh. I realize some of these are after working out, but there are far better choices. As well, 4 pwo meals is a bit extreme, my hunch is you definitely don't need that many pwo meals, and you'll wanna cut down on the starches after those two pwo meals, as you have them going all the way into the evening.

You also don't show what your diet looks like on days you do NOT weight train, as it most certainly will differ. No mention of cardio either, which is the first key along w/a sound dietary approach in getting ripped!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 12-29-2003 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You're not trying to cut on that plan, are you?

If so, you have lots of work to do........fruit all over, rice cakes, milk, etc................ughhhhh. I realize some of these are after working out, but there are far better choices. As well, 4 pwo meals is a bit extreme, my hunch is you definitely don't need that many pwo meals, and you'll wanna cut down on the starches after those two pwo meals, as you have them going all the way into the evening.

You also don't show what your diet looks like on days you do NOT weight train, as it most certainly will differ. No mention of cardio either, which is the first key along w/a sound dietary approach in getting ripped!

~SC~
    its bulking time, but not bulking with fat. (just get ride of some) why is 4 pwo meals extreme? its not much on each meal, a banana or 5 rice cakes with 1 shake.. thats take 2 mins to swallow. i have choosen rice cakes and bananas because of the high GI. then i will use low GI food the rest of the day.

im weightlift 4 days/week. 2 days on 1 off 2 on 2 off. and on the off days im doing cardio in the gym instead.

If you are bulking then it doesn't matter, ignore my previous suggestions. I figured you'd know that wouldn't be ideal......

My bad....

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you are bulking then it doesn't matter, ignore my previous suggestions. I figured you'd know that wouldn't be ideal......

My bad....

~SC~
    ok, ill just wanted to check if it was ok to run this type of diet plan.. the last 3 meals will maybe be 2 meals some days, lets say like this, i will always stick with 2 meals and go for the 3:rd if im getting hungry before bed time.

anyway. its good to have bros like you on this board. jesus i wish i looked like that.

gdawg0987 is offline New Member
    Just to let you know bro, for those pwo shakes the totals don't add up to that calorie level. You might have just left out the carb amount or something though. Just thought you might want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg0987
    Just to let you know bro, for those pwo shakes the totals don't add up to that calorie level. You might have just left out the carb amount or something though. Just thought you might want to know.
    eeh?

It says the whey 80 contains: 21 g protein (84 cals), 1 g carbs (4 cals), and 1 g fat (9 cals); this totals to only 97 cals. Your total cals says it is 399 cals though.

Yup, saw that too.

~SC~

found a link to your protein (i think) and it says 399 cals too, but it individually doesn't add up. http://gymgrossisten.com/test/gymsho...ne_whey_80.htm, it's in some other language though, but I can make most of it out I think. You might want to switch to a more reputable brand cause that's just strange for them to be that far off on the contents of their stuff.

Thread Information