Slyder is offline Junior Member

Anyone out there take in 5000 calories a day?

I've stopped gaining on my current cycle. I was at 4000 calories a day. no looking towards 4300-4500. Thoughts? Currently on Cyp/Tren .
    Last edited by Slyder; 01-04-2004 at 10:01 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    What is your weight? I found that when I was taking in close to 5000 calories/ED I was putting on alot of unwanted fat. My strength went through the roof and bodyweight was rising quickly but it was a lot harder to lean out that extra fat that I put on.

Depending on your weight and what you want to accomplish this 5000 calories/ED might not be necessary.

5'8, 193 lbs. Been stuck there for about 3-4 weeks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Aside from calories, WHAT do those calories consist of?
    How long have you been at that Kcal level?

~SC~

Well...

Protein from egg whites, chicken, turkey, 96% lean ground beef, MRP's (Lean Mass Matrix) and protein powder.
    Carbs from pumpernickel bread, yams, oatmeal (Steel Cut), and an occasional apple. I don't really like veggies. I might have a salad sometimes though.
    Fats from animal fat (the chicken, turkey and beef), the MRP, natty pb and flax oil.
    I started out at about 3500 calories after summer was over. I slowly added the calories a bit more each week after I was done cutting for the summer. I had been at 4000 calories a day for about 3-4 weeks. I wanted to see if my weight would go up after the Cyp kicked in. I did about 4300 calories a day this passed week. I started out cutting back on calories on my days off from thr gym. I was also doing cardio 3x a week. I dropped the cardio a few weeks ago and have bumped the calories on my off days. People have commented that I've put on size, but the scale stays the same. I just wanna make sure I get the most out of my cycle.
    My diet is pretty simple. I'm all about meals that take 15 min or less to prepare. My waist size has gone up. I sweated that real bad. I have about a 35' waist. Not too bad considering my waist was 33' during the summer when my 6-pack was at it's best. (although I plan to do even better next summer). I can still see abs when I flex them. I still have good vascularity in my arms and calves. not sure what my BF is. i should find out. I never even got it checked this summer. I was just happy with what I saw in the mirror.
    I had added more calories in the form of fat and protein at first, but am now looking to raise the carbs a bit more.

A sample meal might look like this -
    Breakast is usuallya turkey sand on pumpernickel bread w/low-fat mayo, an eggwhite omlette wnon-fat cheddar. 1 tbs flax and 1 scoop whey protein.

I might get as much as 75-80 grams of protein in one mael, as I looked to add more protein and fat before I turned to more carbs.
    the bigger waist thing really messed with my head, but I guess it comes with putting on more size. I'm not to worried about. I WON'T let it get to 36'. If i put on some BF, I'll live with it as long as I'm outting on size. i have to go way out of my way to get in that amny calories as is, so when it's time to take it off, I don't anticipate it will be that hard, especially when i can start doing more cardio again.

**** that was a lot of writing. Good to talk to you again Swole. Hope your Holidays were good.

Thread Information