vinh is offline Junior Member

Angry Fat Face, How to lose it?

Since i started weights and tryed to eat heaps, I picked up some muscle and weight and a FAT face.

How do i lose my fat face without losing muscle?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Losing the Fat Face

Seriously, Vinh, My question is why you're eating so much in the first place. (Never mind, the answer is obvious - because you want to be BIG!)

But the problem is that fat does not discriminate. When you put on pounds by eating food, a lot of that will take the form of fat. So the solution is simple: eat less food.

In other words, you would be putting on muscle by working out, whether or not you were putting on eatra weight. You would be redistributing the weight you already have - reversing the body fat versus lean muscle ratio. And if you've added a lot of aclories recently, the added pounds from food will not take the form of muscle.

Now, I know that you want to get big (like the rest of us, or something like that), but there's one other factor at work here: You're 17 years old. And that means that you are probably not done growing naturally yet. You may not get much taller than you are (but, on the other hand, you may), but you will naturally bulk up more, especially as you continue lifting weights. One good indication is heredity - for example, do your parents or any other relatives have "fat faces?"

My advice, for what it's worth: cut down on the food at this point. As you put on pounds, they will not discriminate by going to one part of your body versus another. You've probably read already that a person cannot "spot reduce," meaning that you cannot lose fat from your face without losing it in general. Be sure to take in enough nutrition to support your workouts, but don't consciouslyy try to bulk by way of eating. And s long as you work out, the losing fat will not result in losing muscle.

vinh is offline Junior Member
    How would i bulk up without putting on fat? thats impossible righT?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes you can bulk without getting fat but it will be a slow lengthy process what do you want? To get big or be lean with a face that is not fat.Ever see the pro,s in the off season?Paint their faces different colours and you would have a 24" beach ball

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Yes you can bulk without getting fat but it will be a slow lengthy process what do you want? To get big or be lean with a face that is not fat.Ever see the pro,s in the off season?Paint their faces different colours and you would have a 24" beach ball
    bump

Thread Information