sooner45 is offline Member

Ok....just A Few Diet Questions.......swole????

I need some ideas for different types of lean meats to eat with lots of protein? I did the cutting diet a while back and basically got bored with it cause I dont guess I mixed the food up any, it was basically oatmeal, tuna, eggs, and chicken. I was about to upchuck every meal in the middle of the 2nd week. So I'm going on the cutting diet again and I want to do it right this time. So any ideas for some meats?

Also, what about vegatables? What are good vegatables to eat with these meats??

Thanks guys!!!

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    pork tenderloin, any lean cut of beef, chicken (can make many different ways), eggs (make me sick more than anything so I only eat them every 2nd or 3rd day), and once in awhile i have some fat free turkey breast for a change, add variety by using different spices/sauce (low sugar).

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Sweet potatoes, green peas, brocolli, aere a few examples of veggies to go along with your meat. However if you are also going to add some brown rice (or other grains) than you need to watch the serving size of the complex carbs, i.e: the veggies and the rice....other than that..if you are looking to get lean than chicken breast, or fish such as Talapia, sole, Orange Roughy, etc.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are cutting, then of course you know you won't be using yams/sweet potatoes/peas/etc. with these meals. What I do is usually stick to nice cuts of steak. NY's (trim the fat), rib-eye's (trimmed), etc. and include good veggies like green beans, brocolli, cabbage, zucchinni, etc. (no corn, carrots, peas). I also love to bake chicken thighs, utilize a carb free sauce/marinade, and serve with some vegatables as well.

~SC~

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    I dont think peas are a good idea, neither are carrots or corn.

<edit> ****, swole was faster than me :
    Last edited by northendninja; 01-07-2004 at 03:20 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Right, that's why I said no corn/carrots/peas.

~SC~

Thread Information