SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Arrow My Clients in MuscleMag/My Transformation Dome

Hola!

My Transformation Dome has recently undergone a change to a new presentation style. This forum is now updated about every week or 2, with new submissions being posted at these times. Three people were selected by me to appear in MuscleMag, and each one will be presented in successive issues, for a total of 3. First on the list to appear in next months issue, (not the current one coming out), is "The Eviscerator".

As well, a picture of myself and a write-up about my Internet success is to appear in the newest issue coming out, or the issue after that with the gentleman mentioned above. You never know what attaining the body you desire can get you, for these people it got them in a magazine! (Eviscerator may actually get work out of this, as MM liked his look) So, for all the dieting bros in here, keep at it, keep your head up, making changes can lead to many doors opening! One love for all iron brothers!

Check it out, pretty neat! ~SC~

http://69.50.209.63/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait, where's the diet question

J/k bro...Congrats on your success!

Best of luck,

~US~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LMFAO!!

I know, I just put it here as I've been helpin' out quite a bit here, and figured that it would be okay as resident "Diet Guru" to share some of my outside experiences.

P.S. My diet question: Can I eat ice cream during cardio? Will it affect my progress? My guess is no, because I am exercising while eating it, so I'm not "really" eating it. Know what I mean?

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 01-10-2004 at 01:42 PM.

Thread Information