Thread: Low Carb Milk

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

Low Carb Milk

Hey Guys, Just wanted to see if any of you tried the low carb milk by hood...it's sweetened with splenda and more or less has the nutrion facts similar to Whey Concentrate. With only 3 grams of carbs per serving and No fat (Skim Version) i was wondering how you guys feel about consuming it....I'm not talking about 6 cups a day...more like 1 or 2 at the very most.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Gotta see it for myself as I'm curious of course about it, but I imagine a little as you stated wouldn't be a problem or totally throw one off of his/her diet.

Splenda is my friend.

~SC~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Hey Guys, Just wanted to see if any of you tried the low carb milk by hood...it's sweetened with splenda and more or less has the nutrion facts similar to Whey Concentrate. With only 3 grams of carbs per serving and No fat (Skim Version) i was wondering how you guys feel about consuming it....I'm not talking about 6 cups a day...more like 1 or 2 at the very most.
    I just saw it in my market too. Currnetly I add water to a tablespoon of heavy cream to simulate milk. This is only 1 gram, but I am going to try the low carb milk. 3 grams is better than 8 grams any day.

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    I love this stuff...i make low-carb lattes with my espresso machine now instead of wasting $3.70 and 17g of carbs on one from starbucks.

Thread Information