will86 is offline Banned

Swole diet and training

I've been on sup2 for about 3 somehwat weeks and gained 6-8 lbs of lean mass. I have small shoulder width and pretty wide hips, but a pretty long neck. Does this make me a endo/ecto? Anyways, I was wondering if i continued training and eating good, approximately how long do you think it'll take me to reach 220 plus? I'm currently at 178 by the way.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Somehow I believe I'd be inclined to actually offer you a more reliable answer, considering I'm the one helpin' ya.......ya think? LOL..........

You've got a ways to go to attain a 220 plus frame. I can make you FAT, yeah, but you don't want fat as your 220 lbs.

The old adage "Rome wasn't built in a day" follows the same reasoning as increasing your lean mass and over-all size. It's a project in the making for as long as you love the project.

~SC~

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    I've asked Swole to make me ripped right now but he won't do it. He says I have to work for it. What a bastard...

LOL!! His program for me is the closest thing I've seen to immediate results, though.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LMFAO, trust me tater, after you've acquired your results, you'll be a totally different person. After that, toying with your physique becomes really fun to do after you know how to rip up quickly.

~SC~

Thread Information