eggplant is offline Member

diet and cheat meal

when on a low carb(not as low as ckd..moderately low),high protein,moderate fat diet..is it better to haf a carb up meal or day? when is the best time for it? once every week? and how much mus i carb up? as in a general quantity of carbs..?

Jackman is offline Banned
    From what i have read 1 day every 7 days. Just dont go overboard and pig out on mcdonalds for those 5 meals

james wright is offline Junior Member

oh..i hope u do understand i'm not doing a ckd..so my carb level will definitely be more than 150g. with still some carbs in my diet,its still good to carb up? or isit better to stay with the diet till i plateau than do a carb up?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    150 carbs? from what? and what are you trying to achive? you need to tell us more then the posts above..

my carbs will be from oatmeals and brown rice..injested in the mornings..post workout shake and post workout meal..i'm currently still bulking..til end of january..and injesting 250-300g of carbs on workout days..and 200-20g of carbs non workout days..proteins are at 1.5X bodyweight..gona work up to 2X now..i'm at 165. my weight fluctuates..around 74 -76kg..and i'm jus trying to add on some more muscle but as little fat as possible til i start to cut for my first show..and since its my first time dieting, i would want to cut my carb level slowly..and i thought of cutting 50-100g first to see wat happens..thus the 150g or so carbs...hope u understand watt i'm trying to say?

Thread Information