Thread: pwo???

Jackman is offline Banned

pwo???

I know you should have a fat source before u go to bed but lets say like today i could only get to the gym at 7 out by 8. I will have enough time for 2 meals. Should i do a pwo then a ppwo or a pwo meal and a meal with a fat in it?

Also about my shake i use apple and cranberry juice in it 16 oz worth wich is 320 calories. Plus my myoplex is around 200 calories is this to man calories for 1 meal or good cause its pwo shake? because it will need the carbs from the juice? This is just until i get my dextrose.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Take your normal pWO shake, followed by a post workout meal. Calories aren't the important factor in the PWO shake, it's the quality of them. You need to see if you can get honey in there instead of those juices, which will replenish glycogen stores in the liver, and not in the muscle.

the juices wont restore glycogen in the muscles???

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    I know you should have a fat source before u go to bed but lets say like today i could only get to the gym at 7 out by 8. I will have enough time for 2 meals. Should i do a pwo then a ppwo or a pwo meal and a meal with a fat in it?

Also about my shake i use apple and cranberry juice in it 16 oz worth wich is 320 calories. Plus my myoplex is around 200 calories is this to man calories for 1 meal or good cause its pwo shake? because it will need the carbs from the juice? This is just until i get my dextrose.
    Since I'm assuming its meals 5 and 6 and your last two meals of the day then you should just have your regular dextrose/whey shake after your workout followed by a protein/carb meal around an hour or so later. Your daily fat requirements should have beed fullfilled throughout the day leading up to your workout.

~US~

ok thank you but what about the juices? i know they have sugar and sugar is quickly converted to fat right? but if its pwo shouldnt it be used right up any way and not matter if its a sugar carb?

It's fructose in the juices mostly, not glucose. You need glucose.

hehe ok bro thanks just downed some oats with a glass of water!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Since I'm assuming its meals 5 and 6 and your last two meals of the day then you should just have your regular dextrose/whey shake after your workout followed by a protein/carb meal around an hour or so later. Your daily fat requirements should have beed fullfilled throughout the day leading up to your workout.

~US~

JACKPOT!

~SC~

Yeah, the wrong KIND of sugar.

Thread Information