wakatak87 is offline Junior Member

which crap is the least crappiest for me

hey im wondering what i should eat out of the foods at the high school (they all suck) theres

chicken nuggets: which are very gross and have pieces of grissle or bone in them...

sandwiches: old white bread with a slice of cheese and a slice of ham

pizza pockets: these might be the best thing, has meat and cheese in it with the floury outer crust, but seem really fattening and im trying to lose a little fat on me

bagels: white bagels which arent filling

ill eventually start making my own lunches, but until then what should i eat?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Why can't you make your own lunch now? If I had to pick I would go with the chicken nuggets, but I would try to take all of the batter off of the outside first.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    lol why don't you start making youre own lunch right now!?

those are all bad choice

ill say chicken nuggets with all fat/skin removed...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Grab an ALF lunch-box and pack up some chicken.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LMFAO!!!!!!!! Right on rambo.

Really though, whoever prepares that menu at your high school needs a serious beatdown.

**** backasswards food pyramid in motion I guess!

~SC~

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    So this is the youth that will be taking over the world huh. Im glad theres people around to edumacate these fools its just to bad its not their teachers. No offense wakatak Im just speaking my mind because ive been there but if you dont have support at home then it make this kind of life tough. Have a sit down with the moms and the pops and explain your goals, express how excited you are about it and dont be afraid to tell them that you really need there help. PEACE!!!

what home support are you talkinga bout? you mean i should tell them to make my lunches?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    school systems don't use the food pyramid any more. it is more like a string.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    sheesh..my lunch in high school was a corndog and a coke....benched more than i do now and weighed 150 in a size 5........j want that metabolism back

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by wakatak87
    what home support are you talkinga bout? you mean i should tell them to make my lunches?
    General concensus would state you are old enough to prepare your own meals.
    If you're old enough to take fitness and your desires seriously, then that most definitely is a part of the journey.

~SC~

of course i can make my own stuff but im wondering what i should eat until i get a car because whatever i make will get smashed on the way to that **** bus full of little screaming kids can i say **** i hope so

lol guess not

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    sorry to get back to you so late but I have been out and about. I am not saying make your lunch per say but if thats what it takes. What im really saying is regardless it sounds like your a dependent and that means that your parents are the investors in this so called diet of yours. If you can get them to re-direct that money into foods that can benefit you and in a monetary sense benefit them then you both win. your going to have to sell them on the idea and if you play your cards right they will support you. Support can come in many forms whether it be your parents making your lunch, buying the food , or just plain morale support. The first thing you have to do is tell them you need their help and take it from there.

Thread Information