D14L is offline New Member

04 Staying Ripped Diet

What up guys been doing the diet thing now over 2 years straight had my bad weeks here and there but never let myself go totally. This is what i do and have been doing some things you may agree with and may not agree with take a look feel free as i am always open to suggestions to improve. diet and cardio is #1 in my book they work hand and hand cant do one with out the other at least that my opinion as for workouts i feel they should never be longer then 30min and if they are then ur making it a social session not a workout
    i do abs 4 times a week bycle crunches 3 sets of 12 to the left middle and right, hanging from a pull up bar hanging knee raises 3 sets of 12 and then hang knee raises but bring my knee of to the left and right to nail obliques 12 reps 3 sets. cardio i do 20min am mon-tues-thurs-fri-sat 4.0 for 2min then 5.2 for 2 min for 20 min and also i do 15min post workout cardio 3 times a week at 4.0.
    diet is as follows
    1-30 + protien shake with 1/2 cup of oats with some splenda
    2-uturn bar
    3-grilled chicken,turkey,or ground turkey 99% fat free with 1/2 cup oats with splenda
    4-atkins low carb 3g per slice rye bread (2slices) with 1 serving of mustard lettuce and a chicken,turkey or ground turkey piece
    5-uturn bar
    6-low sodium tuna fish, 1 tbls of real mayo, 2-3 cups of broccli
    7-time release protien shake
    *post workout is a mass recovery drink, its perfect.*
    i cheat on weekends, but have learnt to do it in moderation instead of 2 slices of pizza sub and ice cream all at once i do my best to separate by 2 hrs so like say i have 2 slices and really want ice cream i wait 2hrs and then go get it and wash it down with a protien shake. usually have a 3rd bar on fridays if i go out or anthor meal that is as lean an low carb as posibble saturday i do my best again to eat well and if i do cheat choose wheat breads,light cheese,light sauce and so on depending on were i go. sunday i usually let go alittle but still watch. drinking, i dont dirnk much usually 1 or 2 times at most a week on weekends, i always choose diet coke and a clear liquer or sugar free red bull and vodka.
    supplements
    vit c,vit e,multi,nwb,micochondria glucosomene, and always a fat burner of some sorta weather it be the generic hydroxycut or xenadrine for 6 weeks adn then 2 weeks off on the ephedrine free stuff. shake i use designer whey or optimum.
    diet is for sure under 100g of carbs, protien is high, fat is low to mod, sodium is low to moderate.
    if im dieing to cheat i pik up a diet soda or a bag of soy chips or even 94% fat free pop corn with a shake.

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    What has this diet done for you, aside from "staying ripped"? I think most people diet for a purpose, either to cut up or gain mass. If this is your maintenance diet than more power to you, thats cool. You have tremendous will power to eat the same **** for 2 years straight!!

I think many would agree that the uturn's got to go and replace them with flax/whey shake... and there are many ways to improve your PWO meal(s) (ie. dextrose, add another PWO meal, etc...)

What did you eat before the evolution of the uturn, milky ways?? (BTW: my head ran out of breath reading your post due to the severe neglect of proper punctuation. LOL!!)

D14L is offline New Member
    thanks for ur reply, i mean i have not done the for 2 years straight simular but not exact , i used to eat nitro tech bars before u turns but those are so nasty, i was eating odysseys but i just think theres to much bull**** in them. its basically a maintance diet to stay really ripped up, when i 1st started i was 140 then jumped to 175 but not real lean then down to 150 by droping carbs tremendously but felt horrible all the time and all i thought about was food now im 160ish very lean and moods are pretty stabe, im 5'9 prob 6% or 7%top BF. goal from here on out is just to can knowledge and con't to stay very lean and healthy. I can notice a change from week to week as i experiment with different things. what do u think of the atkins 3g net carb bread , do you think thats ok or the tortilla's? to much starch? thanks

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm speechless.. you cant be over 170 lbs at 5'9-6'

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    figures.. you got down to 6% with that diet? you must has some insane genetics..

Thread Information