AUman is offline New Member

cant lose stomach

sup guys, until about a year and a half ago I was pretty thick - 6' 215 w/ a 38-40 in. waist. I started working out hard Jan. 03 five days a week 1 1/2 -2 1/2 hrs a day including a good 30 minute ab workout 3x a week & running 2 miles 2x a week. at the moment I've got a pretty good build 6' 2" - 190 17" arms and a 35" waist. I am EXTREMELY dedicated to working out as hard as I can - my friends give me **** about it all the time. I've got a problem, my chest, arms, shoulders, & legs all look real good and tight, but I can't lose ANY of the fat around my waist or lovehandles and I still want to add as much size as possible. I recently started a hydroxycut regimen but I have doubts, plus the college budget doesn't help either. Any advice would be great

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    okay not to be an asshole bro, but do a search, there is tons of threads about diets theres one on top as soon as this page loads.. hydroxycuts is a tax your better off making your own get ephedra/caffine/asprin and mix it its much cheaper and you can manipulate the dosage according wheight.. also cardio and diet go hand in hand.. read up all the diet threads try to make a diet of your own and post it.. as far as your cardio goes try to do it in the am nothing intense just a fast paced walk for 40-60 minutes.. so check around theres like 79071283712837193 bazillion posts on the topic..
    Last edited by Elliot; 01-16-2004 at 03:21 PM.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Post your diet for us, buddy, we'll be glad to help you.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AUman
    sup guys, until about a year and a half ago I was pretty thick - 6' 215 w/ a 38-40 in. waist. I started working out hard Jan. 03 five days a week 1 1/2 -2 1/2 hrs a day including a good 30 minute ab workout 3x a week & running 2 miles 2x a week. at the moment I've got a pretty good build 6' 2" - 190 17" arms and a 35" waist. I am EXTREMELY dedicated to working out as hard as I can - my friends give me **** about it all the time. I've got a problem, my chest, arms, shoulders, & legs all look real good and tight, but I can't lose ANY of the fat around my waist or lovehandles and I still want to add as much size as possible. I recently started a hydroxycut regimen but I have doubts, plus the college budget doesn't help either. Any advice would be great
    Rambo is right. If you are doing the cardio, the only thing left is diet. Also it's a process that takes some time. If you only started jan 3, thats a week and a half. The diet will help more than the situps.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i think he meant Jan. 2003......??..........

besides the diet, it doesnt sound like your doing enough cardio.......2 miles 2x a week..........thats only about 20 minutes twice a week....which isnt much at all..........and 30 minutes 5x a week on abs.....sounds like alot no?.......and if your still in the gym for 2 1/2 hours a day.........that seems like a while.....how much weight training are you doing?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

AUman is offline New Member
    I'm new so I'm still trying to figure out how this website works, but I've been reading what a few of you had to say about cutting diets and hopefully what I have listed below will get rid of that annoying s**t around my stomach

well, starting on the 19th, I'm gonna be doing a 50 min cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach 5x a week. But I was curious as to what is the best post cardio breakfast-
    2 or 3 eggs, yolks or not?
    and a 1/2 cup oatmeal

I hear it's best to eat most of your daily carbs after the morning cardio.

10:00-a can of tuna w/some light mayo

lunch-2 turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread w/ a glass of tea

3:00-more tuna

5:30-7:00 workout
    then what for pwo and dinner?

...and that was Jan. 2003
    Last edited by AUman; 01-18-2004 at 10:50 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Lemme' guess, Dr. Phil?

~SC~

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Lemme' guess, Dr. Phil?
    That fat guy on TV??

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    Dr. Phil?? As in Mr. Obvious.....that guy gives advice that any moron could give, except he tries to use big words and realyl emphasizes them for some reason...almost like he thinks everyone he "treats" is clinically retarded....wow dr. phil....i love his new weight loss plan....i bet its what he uses....its obviously workin' too.....

FB

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    LMAO...Dr.Phil

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Wow! you grew 2 inches you started at 6' and ended up at 6'-2"? Impressive!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    okay not to be an asshole bro, but do a search, there is tons of threads about diets theres one on top as soon as this page loads.. hydroxycuts is a tax your better off making your own get ephedra/caffine/asprin and mix it its much cheaper and you can manipulate the dosage according wheight.. also cardio and diet go hand in hand.. read up all the diet threads try to make a diet of your own and post it.. as far as your cardio goes try to do it in the am nothing intense just a fast paced walk for 40-60 minutes.. so check around theres like 79071283712837193 bazillion posts on the topic..

Asshole

<<LMO>>

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I'm new so I'm still trying to figure out how this website works, but I've been reading what a few of you had to say about cutting diets and hopefully what I have listed below will get rid of that annoying s**t around my stomach

well, starting on the 19th, I'm gonna be doing a 50 min cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach 5x a week. But I was curious as to what is the best post cardio breakfast-
    2 or 3 eggs, yolks or not?
    and a 1/2 cup oatmeal

10:00-a can of tuna w/some light mayo

lunch-2 turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread w/ a glass of tea

...and that was Jan. 2003

First.. lose the carbs in the morning. Should be a Protein/Fat Meal, try to make that 8-10 egg WHITES as well.

Second meal: Tuna is Good but lose the mayo, use hot sauce, salsa or mustard.

Lunch: Ditch the Bread, eat the turky straight up. Add a fat there like Flax or Natty PB.

Next Meal: Tuna- Good.. but you also need some veggies like spinach some time during the day. Serving of almonds wouldnt hurt.

5:30-7 Workout

PWO Nutrition: Whey Protein and Dextrose 2:1 Carb to Protein Ratio here. i.e. 50gs of Pro 100 of Carbs

Dinner: Example: 1 Chicken BReast (8-10oz) Half a cup of brown rice

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    MY COMMENTS ARE IN CAPS.

[QUOTE=AUman]I'm new so I'm still trying to figure out how this website works, but I've been reading what a few of you had to say about cutting diets and hopefully what I have listed below will get rid of that annoying s**t around my stomach.. GOOD LUCK

well, starting on the 19th, I'm gonna be doing a 50 min cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach 5x a week. But I was curious as to what is the best post cardio breakfast- YOU WANT A PROTIEN/FAT MEAL HERE TO KEEP YOU BURNING FAT AFTER CARDIO, IF U INJEST CARBS IN THIS MEAL YOU WILL STOP BURNING FAT (LYPOLYSIS) SO HAVE 8 WHITES AND 2 YOLKS.

I hear it's best to eat most of your daily carbs after the morning cardio. NOPE, ITS BEST TO EAT ALL YOUR CARBS AFTER A LIFTING SESSION AT PWO AND PPWO.

10:00-a can of tuna w/some light mayo..THIS IS OK, REGULAR MAYO IS BETTER THOUGH

lunch-2 turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread w/ a glass of tea.. DROP THE BREAD, U NEED FAT IN THIS MEAL, MAYBE SOME NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER.

NEED FAT HERE, HAVE OLIVE OIL W/TUNA

PWO - YOU WANT WHEY PROTIEN AND DEXTOSE, 40 GRAMS PROTIEN AND 80 GRAMS DEXTROSE... WWW.ALLSPORTSNUTRITION.COM I THINK HAS IT. IF THEY DONT HAVE DEX, THEY DEFINTLY HAVE R-ALA, UR GONNA NEED THAT AS WELL + BIOTIN.

DINNER - HAVE A CHICKEN BREAST AND 1/2 CUP BROWN RICE, VEGGIES OPTIONAL

PROTIEN SHAKE AND FLAX BEFORE BED.

READ THE LABELS AND POTION/ MEASURE EVERTHING OUT..

I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU BROTHER, GOOD LUCK...

TrIBOL

I'd keep full fat mayo in the second meal, as you need fat w/the protein. Never protein alone.........

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    He posted this like 6 months ago and he only has 11 posts. I don't think he's listening to your advice.

Didn't see that, thanks!

Someone bumped this insanely OLD THREAD!!!!!

~SC~

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    He posted this like 6 months ago and he only has 11 posts. I don't think he's listening to your advice.
    LOL!!!

Thread Information