J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member

overboard cheat...

yesterday i became totaly out of control, does this hever hapened to someone here ?

i feel so weak

i ate 1/2 large pizza, about 20 chocolate chip cookies (wich i realized after that they were 100 cal each) , half a bag of chips, add on 4 beers and a french fries couples hours later...

I totally lost my mind for a couple of hours, it is wierd, i really feel like this was eating disorder due to strict dieting...

ive screw a week of hard work in one night... good job...

ohh well...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Are you having a regular cheat meal once per week? Because when I am dieting I find that if I don't I will always end up doing exactly what you just did. And as good as it all tasted the gult the next day or when you are done is worse.

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Are you having a regular cheat meal once per week? Because when I am dieting I find that if I don't I will always end up doing exactly what you just did. And as good as it all tasted the gult the next day or when you are done is worse.

yeah the feeling is so worst... i feel so bad..

yeah, i have cheat meal every weak, with control... this week was black out...

that is the first time this is really happening to me... trust me it wont happen twice...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well if it makes you feel any better i usually reserve 2 to 3 meals on a cheat day and basically go pretty nuts...maybe it hasnt accelerated the fat loss, but im still getting results and i've been doing that for a while.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ive ALWAYS done the same thing in the past... its the all or nothing mantality....

i'll be really strict, then have a "cheat meal" but in actuality, it turns into a cheat weekend or week...

for me, as a new approach- i am eating a sensible diet, inculing chicken, eggs, tuna, etc.. but this time i'm incorporating ground meat, steaks, baked potatoes etc- to try and keep my cravings away. as for the past couple weeks, it has been working.. i have far fewer cravings, and i havent had the break down to have a cheat day.

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    If it is that big of a deal to you, stick you finger down your throat. Or down a bottle of exlax. Only kidding... maybe.

Really though, I have heard that consuming that much crap in one sitting usually goes through you. I am not saying that damage is not done but I have heard that your body does not absord ALL of those calories.

Someone in the know could help out here because this has been a curiosity of mine for some time. Thanks for bringing it up.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Personally I see a real problem with this. There is nothing that you can do about one meal but you say you are trying to cut and you really don't seem to be in control yet. You really need to make a plan, a real plan that you can live with and stick to if you are going to get where you want to. The fact that you are posint on this board is an indcator that you desire to be more lean, but there is a cost and you really need to make a commitment.

To you I would say that you shouldn't make you plan too strict, since you seem to have a problems sticking to it. So make something that you KNOW you can stick with. Then stick to it.

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    Personally I see a real problem with this. There is nothing that you can do about one meal but you say you are trying to cut and you really don't seem to be in control yet. You really need to make a plan, a real plan that you can live with and stick to if you are going to get where you want to. The fact that you are posint on this board is an indcator that you desire to be more lean, but there is a cost and you really need to make a commitment.

To you I would say that you shouldn't make you plan too strict, since you seem to have a problems sticking to it. So make something that you KNOW you can stick with. Then stick to it.

Ive said ive been nuts one time, that dosen't happen every time...
    one time ive lost control overs past weeks (eitheir bulking or cutting)

it really scared me out BUT i am already on track...

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I see it as a learning experience.

On track again? Then don't let it bother you too much.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mu'min
    If it is that big of a deal to you, stick you finger down your throat. Or down a bottle of exlax. Only kidding... maybe.

Really though, I have heard that consuming that much crap in one sitting usually goes through you. I am not saying that damage is not done but I have heard that your body does not absord ALL of those calories.

Someone in the know could help out here because this has been a curiosity of mine for some time. Thanks for bringing it up.
    well i dont know for certain, but there maybe something to that because when i do cheat i $hit like an animal the next day.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Don't worry about it. Just learn from this mistake. You'll be OK .

Edit: You call that bad?

I've done 8 donuts, large bag of chips, one whole large pizza, 4 beers, large milkshake, pint of ice cream, 2 snickers bars, and 4 reeses cups. And I have horrible metabolism. You'll bounce back, don't sweat it. This should be motive for you to hit the gym.
    Last edited by rambo; 01-18-2004 at 06:21 PM.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-F

Ive said ive been nuts one time, that dosen't happen every time...
    one time ive lost control overs past weeks (eitheir bulking or cutting)

it really scared me out BUT i am already on track...
    Glad that you are back on track. What's you current bf%?

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I think we have all done that at least once....except for swole, he's perfect!
    anyways...its over now bro, just make sure you allow yourself regularly scheduled small indulgences, that way they dont take control.
    -Cy

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Don't worry about it. Just learn from this mistake. You'll be OK .

Edit: You call that bad?

I've done 8 donuts, large bag of chips, one whole large pizza, 4 beers, large milkshake, pint of ice cream, 2 snickers bars, and 4 reeses cups. And I have horrible metabolism. You'll bounce back, don't sweat it. This should be motive for you to hit the gym.
    holy crap lol
    a human being can't not deal with all this food! that is crazy lol

*** by the way, now it is monday, i am still bloated and hold retention form saturday, i look like $hit, piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    Glad that you are back on track. What's you current bf%?
    now i am around 16% (use to be around 36% last year....), my goal is to reach 10% before summer

Thread Information