LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Question about stacker 2

Alright....

I used to use it a while back to lose weight but stopped after it caused sleeping problems for me. I have found that if I take them after a certain point inthe day I can't sleep well.

I still have almost a full bottle left, I was wondering if I just took 1 before I do my 45 minutes of cardio in the morning if that will help burn some extra fat or if it is just a waste?

Thanks

Mike

cb25 is offline Banned
    Might help. Probably won't hurt...

at the very least, i'd say you'll have some added energy for your cardio/workout...i'd take 'em.

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    I have a question about your stacker 2. Is it the original with the ephedrine or is it the new stuff thats ephedrine free?

Quote Originally Posted by jbolsrn
    I have a question about your stacker 2. Is it the original with the ephedrine or is it the new stuff thats ephedrine free?

It's the ****ty new stuff with no Ephedrine

I took my last bottle with the ephedra in it and it worked much better... but I have heard they are completely banning ephedra in the US. Is that true? I wish I could get my hands on some more of the Stacker III w/ Chitosin and Ephedra, that stuff was the best.

Mike

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Helps you enter the fat burning zone quicker than 20 mins if you utilize them on empty a.m. with medium intensity cardio at 65-75% MHR, thus you burn fat for a much longer duration if you go for 45 mins. as is the standard with this type of lipolysis cardio. (NOT HIIT)

Crap, edited this post because I see it's ephedrine free..........those are all crap.

1) Bronkaid (from your local drugstore)
    2) Vivarin or No Doz (same location)
    3) Baby aspirin safety coated (same location, optional)

Needless to say, ECA stacks are going no-where. The FDA/Congress have their heads so far up their respective (__!__)'s, they outlaw ephedra alkaloids and products that have these stadardized measures, yet they don't outlaw PURE EPHEDRINE HCL.

Ah yes, your lovely tax dollars at work!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 01-18-2004 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Helps you enter the fat burning zone quicker than 20 mins if you utilize them on empty a.m. with medium intensity cardio at 65-75% MHR, thus you burn fat for a much longer duration if you go for 45 mins. as is the standard with this type of lipolysis cardio. (NOT HIIT)

~SC~

Cool... I guess I'll keep taking them then. How long before I get on the treadmill should I take it to let it get into my system? I usually take it right when I get up and then get on the treadmill 20 minutes later. Is that enough time to absorb it?

Mike

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Perfect.

~SC~

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

1) Bronkaid (from your local drugstore)
    2) Vivarin or No Doz (same location)
    3) Baby aspirin safety coated (same location, optional)

Needless to say, ECA stacks are going no-where. The FDA/Congress have their heads so far up their respective (__!__)'s, they outlaw ephedra alkaloids and products that have these stadardized measures, yet they don't outlaw PURE EPHEDRINE HCL.

Ah yes, your lovely tax dollars at work!

~SC~
    now that's funny...I hadn't realized that you could get Bronkaid and it's basically ephedrine. what about the guaifenisin in it? I know it's an expectorant (helps you cough up phlegm) but would it have any other side effects, particularly if mixing it w/ caffeine and aspirin??

and yea, lean...you should be just about right with 20mins IMO. I usually take some around 30min just to be sure, but that's me.

So if they are ephedra free they are a waste right?

Is it possible to still get them with ephedra from anywhere? I looked on the stacker 2 website and in their ingrediants it still lists ephedra.

Mike

**** I just did some reading on it...

I guess it is goign to be banned SOON. So you can still buy it with the ephedra

I think I might buy a couple bottles from their website before it goes off the shelf lol. I like the stacker 3 with chitosan, it worked great when I was taking it.

I'll probably buy a couple bottles to use while I cut, they should last the whole duration of my cutting diet.

Mike

Thread Information