Thread: mass!!

slownlow is offline New Member

mass!!

i have a quick question if you guys could help me out i am at this point taking animal stack and animal cut (to try to get come fat off) i am 6'7" 330lbs and am 19 years old. i am getting at least 400 g of protein and 250 g of carbs a day on top of taking creatine and glutamine i try to eat every two hours . i work out 5 days a week taking a day for a body part weekends off. i do abs but no cardio.anything else that i can do or take or whatever to help me along. i am a very decated person and will do what ever it takes to get huge. also wanted to know how long i should do this before i cut up ? any tips help would be greatly accepted.

thanks

cascade is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slownlow
    i have a quick question if you guys could help me out i am at this point taking animal stack and animal cut (to try to get come fat off) i am 6'7" 330lbs and am 19 years old. i am getting at least 400 g of protein and 250 g of carbs a day on top of taking creatine and glutamine i try to eat every two hours . i work out 5 days a week taking a day for a body part weekends off. i do abs but no cardio.anything else that i can do or take or whatever to help me along. i am a very decated person and will do what ever it takes to get huge. also wanted to know how long i should do this before i cut up ? any tips help would be greatly accepted.

thanks

First off, you are already f*cking huge. I believe the money spent on animal stack would be better off somewhere else, considering your age and the fact that I really haven't seen many good results from it.
    Why arn't you doing any cardio?
    Get some cardio in there bro.
    With continuous lifting and cardio you'll met a happy-medium of something alittle closer to your final goal. BTW...what is your goal? You could probably drop to a fit 250lb? Not too sure on your build, but defently add cardio with a good diet.
    Last edited by cascade; 01-19-2004 at 02:25 AM.

Thread Information