Thread: ketois/ muscle

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

ketois/ muscle

can a person still gain mass while on a ketioic diet? My carb intake is very low and if I am in a ketioic state wouldt i burn fat for energy while still putting on muscle. thanks. cj

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I have heard of people gaining lean mass by keeping a close eye on there training. are you running a c-k-d diet or a straight atkins style diet/ From what i have researched on this it seems like you hardcore traing is on the days following the carb up stage while on the way back to ketosis. this board is very good at explaining ckd http://www.c-k-d.com/exercise.html
    and they outline everything with meal choice and traing there. I tried the ckd diet but it made me mean

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    I have heard of people gaining lean mass by keeping a close eye on there training. are you running a c-k-d diet or a straight atkins style diet/ From what i have researched on this it seems like you hardcore traing is on the days following the carb up stage while on the way back to ketosis. this board is very good at explaining ckd http://www.c-k-d.com/exercise.html
    and they outline everything with meal choice and traing there. I tried the ckd diet but it made me mean
    Thanks very much . I am running a full attkins diet with a cycle of tren and test.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Not ideal for lean mass gains at all, nope!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Not ideal for lean mass gains at all, nope!

~SC~
    thanks again all.cj

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    yea.. I wasnt impressed I will tell you that much. and the atkins thing is very tricky to come off of i would keep reading and decide what is best for you. check all the boards. MOst of the boards have a resident guru like swole that can help you out. then compare take notes and learn. hardest thing is sticking to it.!.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    yea.. I wasnt impressed I will tell you that much. and the atkins thing is very tricky to come off of i would keep reading and decide what is best for you. check all the boards. MOst of the boards have a resident guru like swole that can help you out. then compare take notes and learn. hardest thing is sticking to it.!.
    Thanks I am checking out the other board and just wanted to sqy thanks for the heads up.

Thread Information