Dakota280 is offline New Member

Breakfast critique

I have a real hard time chocking down 6 eggs in the morning so my gf made me an omellette, which I never thought of doing, lol. Just wondering if anyone thinks this might be a bad idea while on a cutting diet.

6 eggs, two whole, four whites
    Onions
    Red ball peppers
    1 slice turkey ham
    1/8th cup fat free cheese

It's high on protein and low on fat and carbs, don't know the exact.

Btw, turkey ham is awsome, very low fat, just the sodium, that's why I try and limit it.

Awsome breakfast if you have a hard time with eggs.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Looks good.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Looks great.

I do this fairly regularly...I'm addicted to tossing some low-fat cheese and salsa on my eggs.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    same here i do the omelete...just watch the amount of non-stick spray you use, serving = 1/3 of a second spray...so if you use too much it's like adding oil to your eggs..still negligable, but dont overdo it.

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    absolutely nothin wrong with that...fat free cheese is the $hit isn't it?? I don't think enough people know it exists. I love it on omelettes, turkey chili, sirloin burgers, broccoli..fat free mozzarella on some low-carb pasta & tomato sauce...feels like cheating.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    I would go with a regular full fat cheese it wont hurt you as most think its actually better while cutting

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, phuck the fat free sh*t.........use real cheese if you are using dairy. Heck, get some enjoyment out of it in this low carb event.

Make it better. Utilize a "La Tortilla Factory" low carb tortilla.........actually 2 of them to make 2 burritos. You have a total of 6 grams of carbs..........that ain't sh*t, and the meal is BOMB!

~SC~

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, phuck the fat free sh*t.........use real cheese if you are using dairy. Heck, get some enjoyment out of it in this low carb event.

Make it better. Utilize a "La Tortilla Factory" low carb tortilla.........actually 2 of them to make 2 burritos. You have a total of 6 grams of carbs..........that ain't sh*t, and the meal is BOMB!

~SC~
    SC,

Would you still consume those tortillas (low-carb kind) while you are trying to cut up for one of your BB shows?

Thanks
    BB

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If it's about 2 weeks away, no. Before that, indeed!!

I bet I could use them until the final carb load, but I already have a method that I use everytime, and I wouldn't wanna chance it. Perhaps for sh*ts/giggles when I take pics soon, I'll choose to include them. Hell, I bought 40 of them the other day!

~SC~

Thread Information