Thread: whats better

Jackman is offline Banned

whats better

I am just wondering what would be bettwer while on a diet 2 cheat meals a week or 1 whole cheat day>???

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I was going to flame you but I remembered the boards no flame policy. Why are you asking this?

i am asking this because i want to know? i would flame you back but opps cant...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i find it easier to have a cheat day because i get motivated to eat perfectly after having a half day off instead of just two meals during the week.... i think it's more preference.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are asking cuz you want to know, which is cool, but dependent on what type of diet you are running and what your metabolism/stats/timeframe to the new "you" is, the responses are going to differ.

~SC~

xenithon is offline Member
    well put sc. Also, as I have learned, a 'cheat day' can mean a lot of things!

Are you talking about eating freely (more junk food), eating higher calories than normal, having a carb up day on a low/no carb diet? Give us some more info like stats, goals, current diet etc. and that will narrow things down

Well i been on my diet nearly 4 weeks droped 2% body fat so far. its a low carb only carbs after am cardio and pwo ppwo. I was only asking because on a friday night i went a little overboard on fridays because i didnt have a cheat day for 2 weeks. Then i knew the what was going to happen at the pats game... beer..and pizza hut lol

Thread Information