k_dogg is offline Associate Member

Dairy makes me nausious and vomit? help!

heya bro's,
    i have always ahd a lot of dairy in my diet. im currently bulking and rely a couple times a day on a protien shake with fullcream milk and yohgurt to give me what i need. lately however whenever i have these products i feel crook and sometimes vomit. i have consulted a doctor and he reckons ive got a stomach virus and i got some pills for nausia and painkillers. its only after i have yohgurt or a shake. has anyone else had a similar experience with a certain food? i mean its not possible to 'become' lactose intolerant is it???

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I feel that way with dairy products if i'm not getting enough water. How much water you drinking a day?

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I feel that way with dairy products if i'm not getting enough water. How much water you drinking a day?
    hmm i believe i drink heaps of water...
    probably about 6-8 litres. ive always got a large bottle infront of me.
    it feels like a tummy bug but its wierd that only dairy does it to me. and only lately. like the last bunch of days. strange...
    and all the milk and yohgurt ive had is well in date and ive tried from different sources so its not off milk...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You can become lactose intolerant. I dont think it is something you are born with. I mean I know some people are born with it but Ive heard of others whom have picked it up. Never being able to eat ice cream or anything.
    Maybe it is just a stomache virus. Weird.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bulking w/whole milk and yogurt............

Gonna have a nice blubber blanket huh?

~SC~

cb25 is offline Banned
    it's definitely possible to become lactose intolerant.

my advice would be to stay away from dairy for awhile. if it hurts, don't do it, you know? If dairy is that important to you in the long run, i would stop for awhile, then slowly re-introduce it to assess your tolerance.

worst case scenario, you don't drink milk,cream and yogurt anymore...there are better ways to bulk anyway, as swole pointed out!

Thread Information