BigBadBoy is offline New Member

Foreman Grill Chicken

Being that this is a bodybuilding site. Im sure every one of you eats a lot of chicken. I was just wondering what you do every day when you cook your chicken. I really dont have time to fire up a BBQ most of the time so I always use my Foreman. Problem is that those frozen chickens dont always taste that great, they are a little dry, especially when they are frozen cause you gotta leave it in there longer when the middle is frozen. Any ideas?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well for starters at least thaw out your chickens in advance....then go with hot sauces, mustard or sugar free ketchup or soy sauce and also seasoning is key. just make sure you read the labels on the sauces so your not adding sugars or calories unneccessarily.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great advice!

~SC~

cb25 is offline Banned
    definitely great advice from bigsd...i honestly don't think i can add, other than to reinforce....

"seasoning is key"

learn how to vary your seasoning, and it won't seem like you're eating the same damm thing all day long...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i actually have been using the keto ketchup...it's 1g carbs per tbs and though it's doesnt have the exact taste, it's **** close enough.

Thread Information