alert is offline Junior Member

south beach diet ?

just looking for some general info in regards to the south beach diet ... seems like the popular diet as of late and wouldn't mind seeing how its layed out thx gents.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing i would say is that for a COMMERCIALIZED diet it's OK....personally i wouldnt do it for fear of losing too much muscle...however i will be honest and say i haven't actually read the book, only have talked to others that have attempted it.

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    I've only perused the book...personally I think it's the best of the "fad diets" out right now. I think if you want to get in shape, it's not that hard to do a little research about the basics of eating right...but for people who are going to buy into a commercialized diet, this one is at least based on sound principles: eat protein, unsaturated fats and low-GI carbs.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Mr. X's board has info on this, doesn't seem too promising by what he has to say about it.

~SC~

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    This is probably one of the healthiest and effective diets out there. It could be considered a fad, but really its quite reasonable to make it a regular diet with your own adjustments, like adding more protein and carbs after fat loss goals are met. I lost about 12 pounds in 10 days.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

Sorry, remember we must AGREE to disagree!

~SC~

Thread Information