powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

Well its that time again!!

20 weeks out officially. Dam!! Time to diet. You guys n gals will start seeing me posting here with questions again. Last year was a good diet and the last week was where i went wrong. Not this time. 4 weeks of just eating clean about 300 p, 300 c, and 75 fat. Then 16 weeks out i will go start dropping and add in cardio. Right now i am 5'9 241lbs, around 15%bf. OH boy i got some work!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro

eggplant is offline Member
    ye..gd luck to u ~

james wright is offline Junior Member
    Thats a long diet for someone of only 15% BF?

I'm not trying to tell tou how it is or anything but I think you can get away with 12 weeks and still easily loose the fat.

Good luck though, I just started my show prep 10 days ago.

BTW at your height, BF and current weight, I estimate you will look pretty large!

James i posted my pics last year as i got ready and looked alright. But this is my second show and i am giving myself plenty of time to lose. I am hopeing it comes off quicker then last year and next time i will diet less. I would rather be safe then sorry. Last year i was 203 onstage. I am actually gonna just eat clean for 4 weeks then drop to precontest numbers and lengthen the cardio at 16 weeks out. I am shooting for 205 to 210 on stage. But who knows maybe less!! I wanna get nasty shredded!!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Jay, if you could keep a weekly journal as you diet down, it would be much appreciated. I for one would be very interested in getting a first hand glimpse of your transformation.

Best of luck,
    ~US~

I write everything down. If i do not then i cannot adjust anything. I can tell you right now that without thinking i am changing things already and i am only on day 3! For one i am gonna comsume less calories and that means less protein. Less protein per sitting as well. I am keeping it really simple and light. I said i was gonna do 300p, 300c this week and so far its more like 275p, and 175c. As the carbs go down i may even drop the protein down a little as well. I am gonna havve fun with it.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Hey powerlifterjay good luck........keep posting with updates how everything is going!

Peace...

Steadyyy........

Thread Information