amdaman is offline New Member

Whats the best way to cut down?

What is the best way to diet and cut down? I wanna know what to eat if I wanna keep my muscle I have right now, but get more cut and lean down.....I wanna know what I should be avoiding and what I should be taking in a lot....I already eat VERY little fats....My diet consists of lots of coffee, hydroxycut, rice, lentils, chicken, boca burgers w/ only 2% fat, corn chex in the morning w/ fatfree milk, 2 protein shakes a day, nectarines, apples, pears, bananas, sandwhiches w/ only turkey, mustard, tomatoes, jalapenos, lettuce and some gatorade. What do I need to change in order to gain lean muscle and lose fat. I do cardio for at least 20 minutes 3-4 times a week. And I work out the other days. Please help me guys! I am 5'11 and weigh 174lbs.

Thanks!
    amdaman

amdaman is offline New Member
    Is anyone going to respond to this or what??????? This messageboard is not that great!

amdaman

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bro, first of all you just posted YESTERDAY, give it time. A rude attitude will get you nothing in return.

Actually, it's your DIET that's not that great! You basically are eating completely in the OPPOSITE manner you should for your goals. You have carbs up the (__!__), sugars/fruit all over, fake @$$ meat, etc........it's horrid. You didn't even list amounts, meals per day, what they are, your workout, etc. It's missing all the information a post needs to be taken seriously, which is my guess on why you've received no answer until now, and only because of your comment about A.R. being "not that great".

Try checking out this "not that great" message board for programs that actually do address your goals, there are a plethora of them. If you've have read a bit, even the STICKY atop the page, you'd see your approach has more holes than a golf course.

Sorry, but your "tude" was a bit rude, and this is all I can offer.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 01-27-2004 at 01:44 PM.

Thread Information