Blackac is offline Associate Member

Calorie intake question?

Can someone critique my diet? Im currently on gear, im 160lbs 5'8", and im only on my second week. I will like to get to 170lbs for now. My protien intake is enough, now i just need help on my calorie intake....and carbs, i have 12%Bf, but i just want more mass, im very cut as it is.
    My diet:

7AM- Protien shake, with bagel and cream cheese
    9AM- Tuna sandwich. 2-egg whites
    12PM -Lunch (Pasta, Meats, Chicken, rice)
    3PM- Protien Bar, 2-egg whites
    6PM- Protien Shake
    9PM- Dinner same as lunch, , meat, rice, pototos
    Last edited by Blackac; 02-01-2004 at 08:18 PM.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres what I eat while "on cycle" bulking up. 5000-7000 calories a day, 300-350g of protein, as far as anything else goes i eat everything in sight, remember your diet doesnt have to be extremely clean while bulking b/c your trying to get everything out of every food you can right. Eating of bit of "bad food" while on cycle isnt bad cuz youll lose all the excess weight when cutting. I take a protein shake every 2 - 2 1/2 hours and eat 8 meal throughout the day even if I am not that hungry. If you up your intake of calories and protien that rapidly youll not only grow like crazy but your strength will increase as well. Good luck with everything bro!

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Thats what i thought, eat everything in sight???Thats what i do, i mean i'm bulking, it doenst have to be so clean....The only thing is i have major cut abs, so at times i do have to watch the greasie foods....
    Last edited by Blackac; 02-01-2004 at 09:17 PM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    why doesnt it have to be clean??? if you eat every clean food in sight you have a much better chance of gaining mostly muscle and the least amount of fat...especially when you are on gear....if i were you i would still eat clean, just eat a $hit load of clean carbs, fats and proteins. it'll make it easier to cut back down when you are done bulking.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I just wanna know how you have "major cut abs" at 12% bodyfat?

~SC~

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    why doesnt it have to be clean??? if you eat every clean food in sight you have a much better chance of gaining mostly muscle and the least amount of fat...especially when you are on gear....if i were you i would still eat clean, just eat a $hit load of clean carbs, fats and proteins. it'll make it easier to cut back down when you are done bulking.
    Exactly. I disagree with the "see food" diet. What do you think is going to build muscle faster?...stuffing yourself with chicken, steaks, yams and rice or hot dogs, pizza, krispy kremes and doritos?

And swolecat brings up a good question. How can you even see your abs at 12% BF, let alone have "major cuts"??

Harry Knight is offline New Member
    Hello everyone, I am just starting out and I'm eating like crazy and taking on board lots of carbs and protien. Its been about 7 weeks now and although I feel stronger I can't see any gains. I know it takes time. Any advise would be great,

Thanks

Harry

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Knight
    Hello everyone, I am just starting out and I'm eating like crazy and taking on board lots of carbs and protien. Its been about 7 weeks now and although I feel stronger I can't see any gains. I know it takes time. Any advise would be great,

Thanks

Harry
    Post this in a new thread instead of hi jacking blackac's. Listing your daily diet would be helpful too.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, and I see blackac edited his 12% bodyfat post.............mistake I guess.

~SC~

Thread Information