kahn is offline Junior Member

critique my diet please!

hey bros, I'm starting my cutting cycle in about a week. I have all my gear, i but i just want to make sure everything is in perfect order b4 i start. Here's my cycle:And this is my first cycle.
    week 1-8 test prop 150mg/eod
    week 3-8 winny 50mg/ed
    clen and eca week 2 or 3 to a little past end of clomid.

Diet:
    meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, toast, milk
    meal 2: Whey protien shake
    meal 3: Tuna sandwhich
    meal 4: Whey protien shake
    Meal 5: 4 pieces of chicken, 3/4 C rice, green beans
    meal 6: another tuna sandwhich.
    This is my diet pretty much give or take, I would very much appreciate some serious critiquing on this. I am 5 8' 173lbs 21 about 13-14%bf. My ultimate goal here is to lose inches on my waist, get down to about 8-9% put on maybe a little muscle and really harden up and gain some good vascularity. I entered in my diet on a computer program, and it says that i'm eating about 3200 cals with about 260 g of protien or so. But any advice is more than welcome
    thanx

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS BELOW...........

BTW: WHAT CPU PROGRAM? 3200 KCALS FOR YOUR STATS AND ATTEMPTING TO CUT IS OUTRAGEOUSLY HIGH. ANYHOW...........

Quote Originally Posted by kahn
    hey bros, I'm starting my cutting cycle in about a week. I have all my gear, i but i just want to make sure everything is in perfect order b4 i start. Here's my cycle:And this is my first cycle.
    week 1-8 test prop 150mg/eod
    week 3-8 winny 50mg/ed
    clen and eca week 2 or 3 to a little past end of clomid.

Diet:
    meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, toast, milk
    LACKING SERIOIUS PROTEIN HERE. DITCH THE TOAST AND USE OATS, DROP THE WHOLE EGGS IF YOU ARE USING CARBS AT THIS MEAL. MILK WHILE CUTTING HAS TO GO, IT'S PURE SUGAR.

meal 2: Whey protien shake
    ADD A HEALTHY FAT WITH THIS.

meal 3: Tuna sandwhich
    LOSE THE BREAD AND JUST UTILIZE TUNA/MAYO. (REAL MAYO, NO SUGAR CRAP)

meal 4: Whey protien shake
    SEE MEAL 2 ABOVE.

Meal 5: 4 pieces of chicken, 3/4 C rice, green beans
    I'D LOSE THE RICE HERE SINCE YOU HAVE NO REASON FOR CARBS, YOU HAVEN'T WORKED OUT OR ANYTHING THAT DEMANDS YOU NEED GLYCOGEN RECOMP. UTILIZE THE PROTEIN SOURCE AND GREEN VEGGIES AS YOU HAVE THAT IS FINE.

meal 6: another tuna sandwhich.
    ANOTHER LOOK AT MEAL 3......

This is my diet pretty much give or take, I would very much appreciate some serious critiquing on this. U NEED SOME CHANGES.

I am 5 8' 173lbs 21 about 13-14%bf. My ultimate goal here is to lose inches on my waist, get down to about 8-9% put on maybe a little muscle and really harden up and gain some good vascularity. I entered in my diet on a computer program, and it says that i'm eating about 3200 cals with about 260 g of protien or so. But any advice is more than welcome

THAT PROGRAM IS B.S. AS WELL, YOU DIDN'T LIST WHAT A DAY LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A WORKOUT. WHAT YOUR POST-WORKOUT MEALS LOOK LIKE, WHAT THEY CONSIST OF, ETC. YOU ALSO DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT CARDIO, WHICH IS PERHAPS THE BIGGEST KEY ASIDE FROM YOUR DIETARY LAYOUT THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE GOALS YOU HAVE SET FOR YOURSELF. ~SC~
    thanx

OK. I drink a Whey protien shake PWO, then go home and make 4 pieces of chicken green beans and 3/4 c brown rice. I do cardio 5-6 days/week for 45 min. Most days cardio is done in the morning b4 i eat. OK swolecat, I meant to put that my workout is b4 meal 4. You said to add some fat with my whey shake. Should i just throw some flaxseed oil in ther with it? I'm going to go by you suggestions. For meal 1, if i lose the toast and add oats and just eat egg whites, how many should i eat?
    thanx again

Swolecat, i read in anothers post that u have somekind of a diet program for cutting. I was wanting to see if i can get my hands on that. I'd really appreciate it, cuz i'm not starting my cycle til i get my diet in absolute check.
    thanx

Thread Information