rissinite is offline Associate Member

Hey Swole...heard or KGM?

I know this is probably supposed to be in the supplements forum, but when I did a search, there was zero information on this new super weight loss product, Tetrazene, with the active ingredient being KGM-90. Supposedly, KGM-90 is a polysaccharide that slows/ inhibits caloric absortption to a certain extent, consequently altering fat storage. Had to post it in the Diet Forum since I wanted to know if you'd heard of this product Swole. It's pretty cheap, about the same as a bottle of Xenadrine or Hydroxycut, and has been proven in tests to be more effective....who knows? THanks in advance Swole!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've never heard of it bro. I don't want anything slowing caloric absorption. I want my body to either absorb what I eat, or I'm not eating at that time. These supplements never made sense to me.

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed...if the correct foods are eaten throughout the day then you would want every last calorie to be absorbed imo

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    IMO the only purpose of this stuff (if it work) would be on cheat day's!!

longhornDr is offline Member
    The side effects for those type of products are atrocious too.

"anal leakage" anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've never heard of it bro. I don't want anything slowing caloric absorption. I want my body to either absorb what I eat, or I'm not eating at that time. These supplements never made sense to me.

~SC~
    word. Supps for people with ZERO self control. Eat what you need and not what you dont.

bigjoe71 is offline New Member
    After reading about tetrazene on this forum, it peaked my interest so I tried it. I am not sure how this stuff works but it has killed my appetite like nothing I ever used. The best thing is that I cut my beer intake down to no more than 2. I feel like I will puke if I drink anymore than that, which needless to say my beer gut is going down. Does anyone know if this stuff is safe?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've no idea, but I wouldn't be taking it now unless I knew of the safety issues beforehand.

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe71
    After reading about tetrazene on this forum, it peaked my interest so I tried it. I am not sure how this stuff works but it has killed my appetite like nothing I ever used. The best thing is that I cut my beer intake down to no more than 2. I feel like I will puke if I drink anymore than that, which needless to say my beer gut is going down. Does anyone know if this stuff is safe?

good god man....why would you use a chemical that is changing your body and you know nothing about it. it's like swallowing rat poison then finding out later that it's not good. i just dont get it.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    HEY HEY rat poison give me a buzz.. but the again i just lick the cube

Thread Information