enoola is offline New Member

Please help me SwoleCat!

I have changed my diet and just want to know if this is ok to lose fat and put on muscle.

40 mins Cardio (How long do i have to wait before i eat after morning cardio?)

Meal 1
    2x Scoops protein
    2x Eggs (whole)
    3/4 cup oatmeal
    Flax seed oil

Meal 2
    1x Can tuna (100g)
    Some almonds and wallnuts

Meal 3
    1 1/2 chicken breast or lean steak
    100g Low fat cottage cheese
    Some veggies
    Flax seed oil

Meal 4 (Pre-Workout)
    2x Scoops Protein
    Creatine
    Flax seed oil

Meal 5 (Post-Workout)
    2x Scoops Protein
    40g Dextrose

Meal 6
    Either 1 1/2 chicken breast or lean steak
    1/2 cup brown rice
    Veggies (brocoli, tomatoe, cucumber, lettuce)

Meal 7
    2x Scoops Protein
    Flax seed oil

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enoola
    I have changed my diet and just want to know if this is ok to lose fat and put on muscle.
    Thats kind of an oxymoron to me. It is very difficult to lose fat and make size gains at the same time. I would shoot for one or the other. The diet looks good to me, but I don't know that you need that much flax???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Although it is possible to do both at the same time, no one will know whether you can personally or not, until you try. Some have more ability to do so than others, it all depends on who you are. Give the plan time to work for you, at least 5-6 weeks, then re-evaluate.

You can eat right after cardio, as you are having carbs in that meal, and you aren't requiring ketosis as a part of your program, so it's of no issue. I'm not a fan of creatine, cottage cheese, or fats w/carbs personally, but some do it anyhow. Again, you'll have to see how you respond.

Gotta be like Nike and Just Do It!

~SC~

~SC~

Jayro107 is offline New Member
    swole cat i have a ? for u.... what is the difference between flax oil and flax seed oil... and what are they used specificcaly for? to fight fat or gain mass????
    thanx

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayro107
    swole cat i have a ? for u.... what is the difference between flax oil and flax seed oil... and what are they used specificcaly for? to fight fat or gain mass????
    thanx
    flax oil and flax seed oil are the same thing....the oil is derived from flax seeds...it is an essential fatty acid with a proper ratio of omega 3-6-9 fats and will promote fat burning. it is a supplement that everyone should be taking.

Jayro107 is offline New Member
    thanks bigsd67 i was confused with the 2 thinking one was better then the other..

big_mike is offline Member
    make sure that if you guys are taking the pill form of the flax seed oil (which i am) take it directly after you eat a meal.
    just a quick heads up

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Your diet looks good to me (as it's very similar to my own . BUT I don't think taking a regular whey shake before bed is a good idea at all.

Personally, I get a huge energy rush and am unable to sleep. Before bed, try taking a protein source that is slower to digest like caesin or tuna.

Thread Information