Thread: AM cardio meal?

will86 is offline Banned

AM cardio meal?

Hey after i'm done with AM cardio, what should i consume? I usually conusme a cup of oats with 55 grams of protein, but should i consume some protein/dextrose shake instead? Also I was thinking about eating all fat/protein meals except for my PWO cardio meal.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Defiantely dont consume protein/dex combo. when doing cardio that is not high intensity you dont really deplete muscle glycogen stores as if you were lifting...though you may be depleted from the 8 hour fast you still dont want to spike insulin . personally i eat protein/fat meals all day except for PWO lifting shake and PWO lifting meal. If i dont lift then i eat pro/fat/veggies all day.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by will86
    Hey after i'm done with AM cardio, what should i consume? I usually conusme a cup of oats with 55 grams of protein, but should i consume some protein/dextrose shake instead? Also I was thinking about eating all fat/protein meals except for my PWO cardio meal.
    You are no longer bulking?

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 02-10-2004 at 11:25 PM.

will86 is offline Banned
    no sir, i've reached my goal of adding on 15 lbs and i am in great need to cut down since fat spreads mostly below my waist and unfortunately my face. Just want that angled jaw and the 6 back again

EDIT-Hey swole, do you have any advice on my cutting quest?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Will one thing i would advise for cutting is to keep that fat intake fairly high....dont want to burn off muscle and make sure that your PWO meals are near perfect, they are going to be the most important when it comes to keeping your muscle...and congrats on your goal weight..now the fun begins.

Thread Information