Thread: Bloating.....

lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member

Bloating.....

Hey everyone, I competed in sept. 2003 in a fitness/ figure show and obviously pigged out a little bit afterwards(it was my first show). Needless to say I was pretty bloated and it took a while for most of it to go down, but I still feel somewhat bloated all the time, I never got like this before dieting and competing and I'm wondering if there is any scientific approach to getting rid of excess bloat. I have been eating farely clean since oct. only an occasional cheat food about once every other week. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i know a buddy of mine that did the same thing for a bodybuilding comp and gained about 20lbs back almost instantly....i would say just continue to diet like normal with your cheat day. eventually the water will go away. it is just your body re adjusting itself...next time around you may want to consider not pigging out til your body is a bit more equalized...i know that's easier to say than to do, but it may help you in the long run.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How much water do you drink per day?

~SC~

lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    I drink a little less then a gallon per day

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would maybe try to drink some more...i dont know if it is different for a female, but i take in about 2 gallons a day and i'm not even contest dieting.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, a bit more may help.

Try also taking a potassium tab once or twice per day, morning/night. This can help to flush out excess h2o from underneath your skin. (Subcutaneous)

~SC~

Thread Information