clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

The UNofficiall How to cutdiet Thread d will it work for females

will this UNofficial how to cut diet thread

will it work for females

is there anything females should know while trying to trim down
    Last edited by clubbinkid; 02-15-2004 at 11:02 AM.

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Women should really do the same things men do in all aspects of diet and exercise. The only difference is less calories. Many women are afraid to lift weights because they think they will get big, "bulky" muscles. This is just not true (unfortunately) without the assistance of steroids or at least a really hardcore training program and lots of time and effort. Weight training will increase metabolism and energy expenditure, and give the "toned" look that so many women are looking for. I think it is too often left out of women's weight-loss programs.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i definitely agree with kim on this one....i know a few girls that do insane amounts of cardio and little weight training...and a few that train like a typical guy....though both girls seem to be "fit" and inshape the girls that actually lift weights show more definition than those that do just cardio....to me someone that only does cardio or excessive amounts without weights looks a bit on the flat side....same with diet...just adjust calories accordingly and use the same principles for a girl..afterall they are bodybuilders as well.

so my cut diet is reaaly based on the unofficial cut thread if my routine and that diet i will imply to gf

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What?

~SC~

implying the right info to females

WOW what is right.......

What I meant was my routine with weights and the cut diet that i am following from all the advice on the board should imply to a female too ....thats what this post is basically saying right.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say yes to that....i know my GF multiplies her weight by 10 to get her daily caloric intake, and then has a carb meal in the AM (oats) and then PWO and PPWO and then keeps the rest of her meals protein/fat....then she separates her cardio sessions from her lifting sessions and lifts weights 3 to 4 days a week....cardio is 4-5 days i believe...so far her results are impressive since we've been together (although she may say different )

Valmont is offline Banned
    I think Kim nailed it.

In addition, you could also email Mr.X,-he is a great bro. His ckd manual should work for both male+ females alike.

good luck. Peace.
    Last edited by Valmont; 02-16-2004 at 09:32 AM.

Thread Information