fabry is offline Senior Member

my first cycle and my diet!

hi, i will start my cycle soon... another 10-15 days, coz i want to start it well trained (im just finishin a month of specific strenght training) and i want to be able to eat like a pig (im rising kcal every week).
    i was thinkin of a high prot and high carb diet, but im now changin my idea and thinkin of a high prot, moderate carbs, coz i dont want to get too "puffy".
    what do you think? im not sayin ZERO carbs, but maybe just carbs at main meals and go for high protein and very low carbs the other meals...
    need adivces, please
    thanks in advance

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you would want to have 3 main carb meals...one in the morning, one post workout and one after your post workout meal....if you keep your carb intake to these points your body should utilize them well...just make sure you are getting about 2g protein per pound and you'll do well.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    ya do like bigsd said, but dont forget to eat your fats throught the day just dont mix with you carbs

fabry is offline Senior Member
    ive decided to take 1 Myoplex Deluxe with a little less than a pint of milk in the morning, for breakfast (i cannot spend too much time on cookin in the morning and my brain refuse huge quantities of food as soon as i wake up)!
    then:
    11am: meal 2 (sandwich with tuna, mozzarella light, an egg and tomatoes)
    13.30-14: meal 3 (some pasta OR rice and chicken OR red meat)
    16: meal 4 (protein bar with milk)
    18.30 (after w.o): meal 5 (recovery shake)
    20.30-21: meal 6 (pasta OR potatoes and chicken OR fish)
    23.30-24 (before bed): meal 7 (only protein shake)

i know i should eat more REAL food, but i cannot, my stomach refuse lots of solid food and protein shake/bars are much easyer to manage!
    what do you think

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    a couple of suggestions in caps

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    ive decided to take 1 Myoplex Deluxe with a little less than a pint of milk in the morning, for breakfast (i cannot spend too much time on cookin in the morning and my brain refuse huge quantities of food as soon as i wake up)!
    then: YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY PRO LAB LEAN MASS MATRIX IN THE AM...IT'S BETTER PRICED THAN MYOPLEX AND HAS 40 LOW GI CARBS FROM GAINS AS WELL AS 40G PROTEIN AND 8G FAT (EFAS) AND IT TASTES REALLY GOOD AND FILLS YOU UP WITHOUT MILK....MILK HAS ALOT OF SUGAR CARBS WHICH STILL ISNT ALL THAT GREAT EVEN WHEN BULKING.
    11am: meal 2 (sandwich with tuna, mozzarella light, an egg and tomatoes)
    I WOULD LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF CHEESE SO YOU ARENT COMBINING CARBS AND FATS IN THIS MEAL AND MAKE SURE YOUR BREAD IS WHOLE WHEAT...PERSONALLY I WOULD PREFER TO SEE YOU EAT OATS AND TUNA RIGHT OUT OF THE CAN, BUT IF YOU HAVE TO EAT A SANDWHICH THEN GET WHOLE WHEAT OR WHOLE GRAIN.
    13.30-14: meal 3 (some pasta OR rice and chicken OR red meat)
    I WOULD GO WITH BROWN RICE FOR YOUR CARBS HERE...IF YOU EAT RED MEAT THEN JUST SOME GREEN VEGETABLES
    16: meal 4 (protein bar with milk)
    I WOULD USE A SHAKE WITH FLAX OIL HERE (LOW CARB SHAKE) MILK = PURE SUGAR
    18.30 (after w.o): meal 5 (recovery shake)
    USE .8G OF DEXTROSE PER LB OF LEAN WEIGHT AND .4G PROTEIN PER LB LEAN WEIGHT FOR RECOVERY SHAKE
    20.30-21: meal 6 (pasta OR potatoes and chicken OR fish)
    THIS IS GOOD....I WOULD USE POTATOES OR RICE HERE FOR CARBS...UP TO YOU
    23.30-24 (before bed): meal 7 (only protein shake)
    ADD IN A TABLESPOON OR TWO OF FLAX OIL HERE YOU DONT WANT TO NEGLECT YOUR EFA'S
    i know i should eat more REAL food, but i cannot, my stomach refuse lots of solid food and protein shake/bars are much easyer to manage!

YOU SHOULD REALLY ADD IN SOME GREEN VEGGIES LIKE GREEN BEANS, SPINACH, BROCCOLI ETC....VEGGIES ARE KEY IN ANY DIET BE IT BULKING OR CUTTING.
    what do you think

Thread Information