Need some advice

I get up everyday at 2:30 or so i have to start working out by 3:30 so my preworkout meal is my first meal..What would be a good meal to eat at this time? No matter what i do i can only get one meal in before i workout...Any advice?? Thanks

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Any particular reason as to why you sleep so late? work late i assume?

Anyway not really the point, just curious. This really will depend on your goals. If you eat a pro/fat meal then you wont restore your glycogen from the night before, but then again if you are eating your second post workout meal close to bedtime then you wont really be depleted...however, if you are sleeping the full 8 hours you may be depleted so a protein/carb meal like oats and egg whites might be good to fuel your workout. It would also depend on your goals...are you cutting or bulking??? give a few more details if you can.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Need far more details...........

~SC~

Well right now im tryin to lean out a little bit. I wouldnt really be willing to sacrifice a good workout for my food though..So ill eat whatever it takes to have a lot of energy. i eat pretty clean. I just am unsure on what i should be eating seeing that its the first meal of the day and i have to make it preworkout also. I can eat throughout the day after i workout,but i just have to workout at the same time..So i can eat 5-6 meals a day pretty well. Right now i'm going to start triming up a little bit. Nothing major. I'm taking nothing right now,so anabolics play no role in anything to me.

Thread Information