MonStar1023 is offline New Member

Natural Hormonal Enhancement.. ?

Anyone tried the Natural Hormonal Enhancement Eating Plan by Rob Faigin? I have been on it about a month now with some pretty good results. I am wondering what you all think of it?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not at all familiar with it, but I suppose a lot of what/how you eat depends on what your personal goals are.

I know most of these fad diets are geared towards the individual who wants to lose wieght. In my years I've tried many things (including Atkins) and the one thing I am absolutely sure of is that NONE of these diets helps if your goal is to build a lot of muscle and lose a lot of fat. EVERY bodybuilder/powerlifter I have ever spoken to eats a variety of protein, carbs and fats (good fats...not bad ones).

This not a flame at all bro, and I'm not being confrontational...I'm just making a statement based on my personal experience.

MonStar1023 is offline New Member
    Pete235-
    Believe it or not this diet is almost the opposite of a fad diet. Its more or less a lifetime diet and a lifetime way of optimizing your body's natural hormones.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    MS1023...if you don't mind can you give us a little more information on the program bro? You don't have to go into detail, maybe just outline the basics. Thanks man

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Welllllll

I'm like Pete on this one. I have never read anything about this particular diet either. But there are a varity of foods that one can eat that will optimize the bodiees ability on the uptake of the natural hormones in the body. As to weather or not they will increase the same hormones? I really have little faith in that as I have made it my lifes goal to eat everything known to man that can aid in making one grow! Ok, I just had a thought that I am going to hear alot about what everything includes sooooo let me get specific. Everything that IC can possible cook. Post the specifics about this particular plan. Sounds interesting.
    IC

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Never heard of this either!!

Post the details bro

Thread Information