fortherep is offline New Member

Help me out with my diet

My Diet!!
    multivitamin in the morning, protein shake with breakfast, after workout, and dinner
    i drink ProM3 protein 2 scoops a shake
    i take ripped fuel definition every morning with my breakfast
    when i do my cardio i do it on an empty stomach in the morning and then eat breakfast and drink my shake, vitamin and ripped fuel.

9:00-bran muffin, protein shake, banana, multivitamin, ripped fuel
    i have class from 10-1 so no time for a meal but i try to eat a protein bar or sumpin of the sort
    1:00-chicken, veggies
    gym sometime around now
    protein shake after workout
    5:00-steak or something dinner like, maybe some chicken tenders and usually some sort of veggie
    9ish protein shake and some almonds

should i be taking glutamine, flaxoil anything,,,,,what do u guys think??
    im trying to get cut but also big....like everyone else.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fortherep
    My Diet!!
    multivitamin in the morning, protein shake with breakfast, after workout, and dinner
    i drink ProM3 protein 2 scoops a shake
    i take ripped fuel definition every morning with my breakfast
    when i do my cardio i do it on an empty stomach in the morning and then eat breakfast and drink my shake, vitamin and ripped fuel.

9:00-bran muffin, protein shake, banana, multivitamin, ripped fuel
    i have class from 10-1 so no time for a meal but i try to eat a protein bar or sumpin of the sort
    LOSE THE MUFFIN AND BANANA BOTH ALL SUGAR....I'D RATHER SEE EGG WHITES AND OATS HERE, BUT IF YOU ARE REALLY STRAPPED FOR TIME THEN A PROTEIN SHAKE NOT A BAR WITH SOME FLAX OIL OR TWO SERVINGS OF NUTS WOULD BE A GREAT START.
    1:00-chicken, veggies
    ADD SOME NUTS, OLIVE OIL, OR FLAX OIL FOR SOME HEALTHY FATS HERE
    gym sometime around now
    protein shake after workout
    SHOULD BE PROTEIN SHAKE WITH HIGH GI CARB LIKE DEXTROSE, WHITE BREAD ISNT A TERRIBLE CHOICE AND POWDERED GATORADE HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF DEX IN IT.

ONE HOUR AFTER YOU SHOULD CONSUME LEAN PROTEIN WITH A COMPLEX CARB
    5:00-steak or something dinner like, maybe some chicken tenders and usually some sort of veggie
    STEAK IS GOOD, CHICKEN TENDERS SHOULD NOT BE BREADED, KEEP THE VEGGIES GREEN AND IF EATING LEAN PROTEIN THROWN IN SOME OLIVE/FLAX OIL OR NUTS FOR SOME HEALTHY FATS
    9ish protein shake and some almonds
    NOT A BAD CHOICE HERE, THOUGH I WOULD PREFER FLAX JUST BECAUSE THE STUFF WORKS WONDERS
    should i be taking glutamine, flaxoil anything,,,,,what do u guys think??
    im trying to get cut but also big....like everyone else.
    I didnt have time to make a lot of suggestions because i have to go to work...you might want to consider doing cardio for 45 minutes in the morning on empty because this facilitates fat loss and also take a good look at the "Unofficial Cutting Guide" sticky thread up top....it is a great start and can give you more suggestions than me. i just wanted to help out a bit and get this back to the top for more critiquing.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That and you are supposed to take the Ripped Fuel BEFORE cardio, not with your food AFTER.

~SC~

Thread Information