angelodebruin is offline Junior Member

i am taking less calls (3500-4000) and more prot

i am taking less calls (3500-4000) and more proteins 350-400

will this still help me grow. i am having truble being sick like shit all the time from the Cal's (around 4500-5000) so i'm taking less and more Prot is this still effecient? the proteins are more importent for growth than calls some say. I'm checking that out myself now. Getting bigger every week by one kg solid mass

doing tot of 12-14 weeks and in week 5 now

Toxicity is offline New Member
    I think that fine mate,
    Everyone's metabolism is differen't so it's up to you to see what works for you.
    My metabolism is realy slow I once did a 1500 cal diet with heeps of cardio to loose weight. But I also did some weights and still noticed noticable gains in strength and size I even got some small new strech marks which surprised me.
    Wereas my mate trained for 3 months and gained shit all, untill he doubled what he ate and added in protein supplements.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

cals

IMO, protein shouldn't really exceed 1.8-2.0g per body lb. Plus, the timing of meals is very important. You need the right amount of carbs. It's the bodys fuel. I have the same prooblem in taking in enough cals. It's a constant struggle. Everyone has differing opinions on this and metabolism has a lot to do with it. Best of luck bro.

angelodebruin is offline Junior Member
    thanks dudes

solid90062 is offline Member
    Why is this in the ANABOLIC Forum ...Post this where it belongs. In the diet forum

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

WHAPISSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

Originally posted by solid90062
    Why is this in the ANABOLIC Forum ...Post this where it belongs. In the diet forum
    Down KILLA!

It's true though, and it will be moved soon enuf. How much do you weigh? I take in 2g per lb...so roughly 425ish or so for me. Give or take 20 or so.

350 is perfect for a 175lber....400 should be plenty for someone who is around the 200 mark.

This is JUST MY OPINION so nobody jump on me and scream and holla saying my method is wrong, it might not work for you, but it does for me. . .so I am just expressing my view.

Ronnie weighs 300+ in th offseason, he eats 600grams+. Gunter Schlierrkamp eats a whopping 4.5 grams per lb. Yes, that's right. . .4.5grams per lb. . .and he comes in bone dry on stage at 280+. They are chemically enhanced, but so are many of us here on the Review.

my bad...it just gets on my nerves when I'm looking for something and stuff like this ends up in the wrong place. Not meaning to sound like a prick.

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Holy smokes, Gunter is an animal. Never places very good in the O though. I think when your natural huge amounts of protein are a waste but thats JMO so don't kick my ass for it (not that you could)

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Anaballick
    JMO so don't kick my ass for it (not that you could)
    You testing me. . . son?

Anaballick is offline Associate Member

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Keep the protein at 1.5g per lb body weight and 2-2.5g when on a cycle

Hey I know Gunter...I dont talk to him about THIS stuff much since his best friend is my best friend's boyfriend--And of course i dont wanna hear an earful from her about why I shouldnt be considering AS.

Gunter is seriously huge---his head, his hands, his frame in general...After I met him I told everyone that his head was the size of a basketball...And believe me I still dont think I am exaggerrating much.

As to how much protein he takes in Papa is correct that he consumes huge amounts of it and makes it work for him...in his off season he is very often over 300lbs like Ronnie.

Thread Information