Thread: RIP gotfina

tatertoos is offline Associate Member

RIP gotfina

I know this is probably not the right board for this post but since I post here, and Swole is such a huge influence on this board, I figured it would be fine.

Gotfina is no more. Reportedly, Mr. H was killed in a car accident and the board went down as of yesterday. My condolences to all Mr. H's friends and family.

Gotfina was the board that got me started on all this diet/anabolic science stuff and it will be greatly missed.

Swole, is there any chance that you and some mods could revive the board since you were such an icon over there?

RIP gotfina.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wouldn't have the time to lend to keep it open bro. I was the original mod at GotFina, yeah, and people expected me to take it over, but I would have had to defer to someone else anyhow. My board keeps me busy enough, and many from GF are already coming over to my site.

Additionally, it doesn't appear as if his family wants anything to do with it.

If they aren't in to fitness and such, I don't see why they would. Pretty sad they didn't even sell the site or domain....

~SC~

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    I loved Gotfina! I am a refugee however who was kicked off the board for telling some dude where to take his flaming comments! lol. Sorry to see GF go. Condolences to Mr. H's family.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    R.i.p.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Youre kidding me. I was just there. I have an entire post drawn up about fina ED v. EOD injections based on info from that awesome board. Man that really blows. That was an extremely informational board on fina. This should be moved to another forum for the proper attention.

Unfortunately it's all too true......trust me, that was my original home and it was where I became all that I am today. H helped me in ways that are unimaginable.

~SC~

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way SwoleCat, I dont ever get the chance to post post to you or chat with you. I always read your posts in the diet forums but I dont post much in there and its apparent how knowledgable you are. Proof is in the pudding I see by the pics. So Im taking up the opportunity to say its good to meet you while im here. Very impressed by your information and knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Unfortunately it's all too true......trust me, that was my original home and it was where I became all that I am today. H helped me in ways that are unimaginable.

~SC~

Thanks very much bro, I appreciate your kind words, thank you.

~SC~

Thread Information