BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Putting weight on. keeping fat off/ carbs and times of the day

Hey guys. 20 years old runnin my first cycle of 500mg of enant. a week doing really good. Im 6' at 12 percent bf... at 230 pounds. I used to be a lardo and i put on fat really easily. Is it ok for me to eat carbs late at night while ion this steroid diet..... or should I keep it protein only for the last two meals of the day? thanks for any replies

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's never an excuse to eat sh*tty just because you are "on cycle". The cleaner and more intelligent you eat while on any aas, only serves to enhance the results you will see. Eating like pure hell while on gear is not going to magically "work".

Check out the other threads here that address situations similar to yours and you can draw some ideas about what type of approach is the best. Once you present an outline to us that you've constructed, we'll do our best to help ya out. Check out the sticky atop the page as well!

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    one thing you should know that at 20 years old you are still young to run a cycle and i know this from experience.....oh well though you already started.....definitely check the sticky thread above and check out "The guide to massive eating" by john berardi at www.t-mag.com just do a search on it.

Good point bro, I totally missed the 20 year old age thing......

**** I'm busy, lol....

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good point bro, I totally missed the 20 year old age thing......

**** I'm busy, lol....

~SC~
    see swole you need me..this is why i would make an excellent business partner on the east coast....college grad with business degree...think about it...lol J/K bro

You laugh now, but with a proposal a gentleman made to me yesterday about CD's and franchising and paying me up-front for distribution, something like that may not be too far off!

~SC~

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Restrict carbs to the times of the day when your body will most efficiently utilize them. The 2 hours after your workout is a good time for this. But the type of carbs and the amounts digested are just as important as the timing. Obviously, pizza and pretzels won't cut it.
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 03-02-2004 at 05:55 PM.

Thread Information