RockyX is offline Senior Member

Cheat Day aftermath

Just a quick question guys. If one were to have a really bad cheat day say I don't know.......a bowl of raisin bran, about a pound of sesame chicken, 2 egg rolls, some fried rice, and I don't know....6 chocolate chip cookies .....how long will it take to see the effects of this? Next day? Obviously I will gain water wait from this right? But will even an all out binge like this, for only one day, cause fat gain? I've been clean the rest of the week.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Dude, that's more like a cheat meal. Don't even sweat it for one second. That's NADA. I've done worse damage than that by FAR.

will86 is offline Banned
    like rambo said, thats NOTHING. Every sunday is smoke a blunt n bowl before morning sermons and after that hit up all the food joints for lunch and start all over once dinner time rolls around.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    lol thanks guys, makes me feel better.

eggplant is offline Member
    looks like my cheat mel is nuthin as u guys said..at most i'll have a plate of indian cuisine rice and a spring roll..and to think that i'm worried while i'm munching on all these! HAHA

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Now I see why you are so confused as to which was is up in regards to your dietary direction Will.

As well, smokin' before church is pretty **** dis-respectful. I'm not religious like mad or anything like that, but there are certain lines I don't cross when it comes to God's casa.

Karma my man, karma.......remember dat!!!!!

~SC~

Thread Information