Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446

    Morning Cardio...

    So does an hour of wild & crazy morning sex count as my morning cardio? Or is it not a good enough substitute

    It's usually pretty fast paced.... my heart rate might be a little higher than usual for fat burning but hey whatcha gona do.


    haha


    Mike

  2. #2
    Brazy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    125
    i heard intense sex for 20min burns 220 some cals

    i think as long as you go for 45 min and keep your heart rate within the 65-75% range, your golden.

    im not sure if id recomend HIIT for this, you may lose some muscle lol

  3. #3
    bigsd67's Avatar
    bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,186
    hahahaha...well at www.fitday.com sex is listed as an activity and they even have three different instensities. i usually do it for a little extra PM cardio, hopefully this doesnt break down muscle.

  4. #4
    Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    hahahaha...well at www.fitday.com sex is listed as an activity and they even have three different instensities. i usually do it for a little extra PM cardio, hopefully this doesnt break down muscle.
    If it did, would you stop???
    Actually, according to fitday, 20 mins. of intense sexual activity only burns 10 calories! how upsetting
    Last edited by Kim2884; 03-06-2004 at 11:06 AM.

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    If you are on the bottom, you burn a lot less!

    LMFAO........

    ~SC~

  6. #6
    Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Rink!!
    Posts
    3,169
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you are on the bottom, you burn a lot less!

    LMFAO........

    ~SC~

    Guess we shouldn't be so lazy eh swole???

  7. #7
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Get one of them heart rate watches and keep checking it to make sure you keep your heart rate up... LMAO... be creative to get those stabilizers recruited and the abs flexed so as to burn more energy... like holding her up as you guide her around your love muscle... don't forget your post-sex-shake and stay hydrated!


  8. #8
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    leanmeout your hilarius.. and yes like warrier said get a HR watch and a bottle of water and dont forget the ECA 30-40 minutes before.. and make sure its done at the 45 min mark if she has some sort of attitude do the hudini on her.. (explanation below)

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hudini

  9. #9
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim2884
    If it did, would you stop???
    Actually, according to fitday, 20 mins. of intense sexual activity only burns 10 calories! how upsetting
    I seriously doubt that - you can burn 10 calories simply by digesting a meal. They must be referring to the kind of sex that might have been found between Edith and Archie Bunker...

    There are also a lot of variables that would effect the calories burned... age, sex, bodyweight, position, speed, yada, yada, yada... for example - a young guy pinning his girl up and supporting a lot of her bodyweight would burn more calories than a middle-aged woman that takes pleasure in simply lieing there... ya dig?

  10. #10
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    leanmeout your hilarius.. and yes like warrier said get a HR watch and a bottle of water and dont forget the ECA 30-40 minutes before.. and make sure its done at the 45 min mark if she has some sort of attitude do the hudini on her.. (explanation below)

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hudini

    Yea I don't know about the ECA before having sex hahah... I tried it and I got kinda crazy in bed. Now I'll tell ya what is tiring.... 45 minutes of sex followed by another 30 minutes of cardio. I have never wanted to go back to sleep so badly in my life haha... but hey I got a massage out of it.

    I wonder how bad it would freak a girl out if I stopped in the middle of sex to check my heart rate or if I wore a heart rate monitor during haha... I could build a reputation for the guy who only wears a heart rate monitor in the sack LMFAO

    Mike

  11. #11
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    lol you should throw in a can of tuna just incase she thinks the hr watch isnt wierd.. i would propse doggy style so you can use her back as a table..

  12. #12
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    lol you should throw in a can of tuna just incase she thinks the hr watch isnt wierd.. i would propse doggy style so you can use her back as a table..
    LMFAO!!!

  13. #13
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    I don't think tuna would be a good thing to eat before you are going to eat some more LOL....

    maybe some chocolate protein powder haha Or better yet some protein powder mixed into sugar free pudding and lick it off. There is a way to do your cardio and get a nice protein meal in at the same time. Hmmmm the possibilities


    Mike

  14. #14
    Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Yea I don't know about the ECA before having sex hahah... I tried it and I got kinda crazy in bed. Now I'll tell ya what is tiring.... 45 minutes of sex followed by another 30 minutes of cardio. I have never wanted to go back to sleep so badly in my life haha... but hey I got a massage out of it.

    I wonder how bad it would freak a girl out if I stopped in the middle of sex to check my heart rate or if I wore a heart rate monitor during haha... I could build a reputation for the guy who only wears a heart rate monitor in the sack LMFAO

    Mike
    haha...i've actually been wanting to do that. I just got my boyfriend (aka bigsd67) a heart rate monitor for his b-day, so maybe we'll try it out and let you guys know.

  15. #15
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim2884
    haha...i've actually been wanting to do that. I just got my boyfriend (aka bigsd67) a heart rate monitor for his b-day, so maybe we'll try it out and let you guys know.

    LOL>.... Sweet make sure you post afterwards


    Mike

  16. #16
    eggplant's Avatar
    eggplant is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    with metal plates...
    Posts
    646
    WHAHAHAHAH...OMG...u guys...absolutely hilarious..it relaxes my mind man...from all those cardio and crazy workouts..hahahaha

  17. #17
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    WHAHAHAHAH...OMG...u guys...absolutely hilarious..it relaxes my mind man...from all those cardio and crazy workouts..hahahaha

    Yea I figured this would give someone a good laugh

    So has anyone tried it yet besides me ??

    Mike

  18. #18
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    kimmy and bigsd sitting on a tree...

  19. #19
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    kimmy and bigsd sitting on a tree...


  20. #20
    bigsd67's Avatar
    bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,186
    K-i-s-s-i-n-g

  21. #21
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    K-i-s-s-i-n-g

    i would say something but the lady would rick james me..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •