Thread: Finally....

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Finally....

I was able to cheat without going into a complete binge! I am so proud of myself.

And instead of taking a whole day, I just ate 3 meals last night that I felt like eating.

Here's how it went:

First cheat meal: PB&J sandwhich w/ Small Cup of vanilla ice cream/chocolate protein powder mixed into it & 2 cookies

Next Meal: 2 Bowls of High Fiber Cereal (which I love) w/ Skim milk, and then 2 air heads

Last Meal: Some more PB....w/ a few more cookies & some chocholate protein powder mixed into sugar free pudding.

All in all satisfied my urge to cheat now for this week, and didn't make me feel like **** like I usually do. This was all over a 5 hour period. Now I feel like I am good to go for another week

By the end of this week I am going to take some pictures to show my progress from the pics I posted a month ago, there is a drastic change. Thanks for all the help with everything guys and for the support. This dieting business is tough stuff.

Mike

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats on the self control...me on the other hand, well i wont get into how bad my cheat day was....i dont think im gonna wanna cheat for the next year. :spudnikhu:

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    **** i took my cheat day off yesterday.. then some friends invited me to this awesome italian restaurant.. boy i wanned to jump on the pasta bowl like a priest on a lil boy.. i just kept repeating to my self.. sacrafice today for a better tommorow over and over and over and over..

Thread Information